My goodbye cobra montage.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
I love wrx's...be sure to make vids of that as well. Sucks to see such a clean cobra leave svtp.. I hope you still stick around.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Nice vid. I liked how in the song as it went to "ive found a new life" you switched to the WRX very cool, sorry you had to let the Cobra go. 2881

OhOneSnake

Let it melt......
Established Member
A Fuzzy Bunny said:
How in the hell is the WRX faster? It must be insanely modded :rolleyes:

My wife's WRX with exhaust mods and a manual boost controller runs 13.5s (stock turbo and ECU). Whats a lightly modded 96 cobra run.....mid 13s.

His new WRX has better turbo, so I'm guessing he's low 13s, if not high 12s.

Last edited:

MikeDSVT

Established Member
cause he got a fast WRX with a stage 2 vishnu kit

Kid in buffalo that races r6's and r1's for team yamaha has a full out built Vishnu WRX that puts out 500hp

Squeeler92

black01mustang said:
i thought the sti version put down 280 crank

It's not an STi....he has the older "bug eye" version WRX before there was an STi in the states, that put out 227. The new WRX STi's make 300HP at the crank.

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
CSD 03MACH said:
you're gonna regret selling the Cobra :nonono:
i probably will. im 19, cant afford 2 cars, need my car to be able to carry people and go to the mountains in the winter, gas is killin me, but i still wanted something fun. WRX was the answer for me. dont know why im getting :burn: . i seriously debated not sharing the vid here, maybe i shouldnt have.

03 Zinc Rocket

Established Member
Nah, I wouldn't worry about it. You're doing the best thing for you and that's all that matters. Just sucks that you had to get rid of the Cobra, that's all! Maybe when you get things straight you can buy another one.

Disintegr8or

Established Member
LAXbronco65 said:
i probably will. im 19, cant afford 2 cars, need my car to be able to carry people and go to the mountains in the winter, gas is killin me, but i still wanted something fun. WRX was the answer for me. dont know why im getting :burn: . i seriously debated not sharing the vid here, maybe i shouldnt have.
Hey man don't sweat it. Some people just can't get past the mentality that if it doesn't have a gas sucking v8, RWD, and only goes fast in a straight line, it can't be fun to drive. I am glad you have the ability to appreciate something other than the "norm" :beer: <---Whoops, you said you were only 19, well don't tell your parents.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I couldnt get the vid to down load. It took for ever to go from the site to the media player and just kept sayin waitting to connect...anybody wanna rehost it on a better server?

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
5.0snake said:
I couldnt get the vid to down load. It took for ever to go from the site to the media player and just kept sayin waitting to connect...anybody wanna rehost it on a better server?
its normally a fast server, but this has been DL'ed almost 1200 times, so maybe they are cutting back. its free so im not complaining.

and the plan is to be financially stable enough and out of school so i can get a new cobra in 07 or 08. with the way things are lookin, i should be able to make it happen! :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread