MY GT vs. Robs '03 Cobra

PhatSVT

Established Member
Rob's (69gt4speed) Cobra runs very sick! In the video you can hear my car burbling a lot, it was from the first run it blew my vacuum line off so if you were wondering what that was that is what was the cause.

Let me know if you guys have any problems with the video. Not the best host.

PhatSVT v 69gt4speed
(you can right click and save-as, it will save as HTML but still view up on your media player.)

Thanks

Last edited:

PhatSVT

Established Member
Yeah sorry about it being 16 MB. I tried to downgrade the video but it made it look like absolute crap. Thanks on the compliments.

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
They were some good runs, I had stuff flying out the window at speed, I wasn't trying to dump weight. :) Sam's car is the fastest gt I've seen so far. :beer:

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
A lil more than Sam's gt I guess, I haven't dynoed it, it runs a 11.8/1 a/f ratio from 2500 to 6500 rpm with 23 deg total advance. As far as I can tell its a avg. running motor with those mods. Sam can drive better btw, but I did get the jump off the line on the first and only stop run, (they started filming after we launched) I think he wasn't all that serious right then, till he couldn't catch up. Me being old and all. :lol:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Nice race, that is one fast GT, the interstate sure looks fimilar. I bet its the one that runs straight from C.B., IA to K.C.

r6bullet

Established Member
That GT sounds good, but to bad it dosen't wine like the 03/04s do. I just love that sound.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
The shirt was definately slowing down the Cobra...Drag coefficient was way to high with the blue hawaiian Burmuda shirt.

What in the Hell is done to that GT, and hella awesome shifting skills buy the way.

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Originally posted by Zgarske01
453kb/sec muhahahha very nice video what were those runs from ? how are those 4.10's with the supercharger anyways
First run from a stop, taping started at mid/end of that run. The other 2 runs were from about 45 or so, 2nd gear for Sam and I. Sam was in a nice rpm range I think, I was kinda low, but too high for first gear. Top speed around 120 for myself. I lost several things out the window. I'd say this pretty much shows bolt on gt's can do well. I'll tell ya Sam is game to race a little, win or lose and so am I. :rockon:

HAVOC

Established Member
Awesome day time video guys, and great runs!!! :rockon:

I see u guys found a nice little "closes course" :thumbsup:

nytmare00gt

Established Member
nice runs....my buddies GT's got cutouts but it sounds like shit, your car sounds mean as hell....good vid btw

Users who are viewing this thread