My HID lights!!!!!!!!!

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
I need help with my HID's...!!!!
I installed them about 2-3 months ago, and at first they flickerd over bumpy roads!! So i asked around and i was told to get the relay kit for it, which i did but i never installed it cuz they stoped flickering, now its back even worse, and i have no clue how to install the realy kit!!!!! Will the relay solve the problem?????? Damn im going nuts over this plzzz help....

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
i mean the conections are really simple, when they hook they are conected, it worked fine untill last nite...there is only two conections on each side, anyways its a really stright forward kit, the ppl who sold it to me said it should not flicker even with out the realy kit, but the realy might help...dunno man.....i fuggin hate conversion kits always a headache..

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
torquefreak said:
Sorry to tell you this,but your ballasts are probably going bad.
well they were doing that from the day one pretty much then they stoped untill the other day!!!! I guees they were bad to begin with...well its under warranty i'll get new ones...

v10kingsnake

Established Member
i hear nothing but problems with these aftermarket kits they sell. you get what you pay for and most i know with good results have spent mucho dinero for there kits, 600-800 bucks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread