My kills.... (Not Much!)

WV351_Lightning

Established Member
Well, went to town to get some gas the other night, and then had to go get some bread, pop, etc. I pull into the grocery store parking lot and see this 99-02 Mustang LX sittin there with a bunch of good looking girls around him. The girls are all waving and stuff at me because well, they like the truck I guess! I know its not the driver!

I guess that the guy gets pissed because the girls come over to say hi and all that. So I go in and get all the stuff I need, and come back out. As I am leaving the parking lot, I look in the rearview and see Mustang lights coming up on me pretty quick. It's the guy that was sittin there.

So, we go up the road and I burnt his ass good. I would slow down and let him catch up and then we would go again. It got to where I was getting bored, but I wasn't gonna let him in front of me so he could say that he beat me!

The next night, a Saturday night I believe, I am sittin at a red light on a 2 way street. This Camaro pulls up to the light going the other way and he is revving it up and such. Usually this dont bother me, but I was just in the mood to get a piece of bowtie. So I go up, turn around, go back through town and on the other end, there he is waiting on me. Low and behold it's a 6 cylinder. I go by and give it a rev and he takes the bait, him and his girl behind me. We get on a straight stretch and there is a car in front of me, I pass it, he passes it and off we go. His lights just keep getting dimmer and dimmer. He's TOAST! Butttttttt, what was that I just passed that ws on the other side of the road?! Damn, it was a trooper, I see brake lights come on. Uh oh, ther eis a signal light as I round the turn. I hammer back down and get to the DQ, turn the fog lights off and pull back on the raod going back the way I just came. There goes the camaro (I give a friendly you just got your ass outran waive) then the car we passed, then the trooper. Whoa! That was a close on, time to go home!

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by WV351_Lightning
Well, went to town to get some gas the other night, and then had to go get some bread, pop, etc. I pull into the grocery store parking lot and see this 99-02 Mustang LX sittin there with a bunch of good looking girls around him. The girls are all waving and stuff at me because well, they like the truck I guess! I know its not the driver!

I guess that the guy gets pissed because the girls come over to say hi and all that. So I go in and get all the stuff I need, and come back out. As I am leaving the parking lot, I look in the rearview and see Mustang lights coming up on me pretty quick. It's the guy that was sittin there.

So, we go up the road and I burnt his ass good. I would slow down and let him catch up and then we would go again. It got to where I was getting bored, but I wasn't gonna let him in front of me so he could say that he beat me!

The next night, a Saturday night I believe, I am sittin at a red light on a 2 way street. This Camaro pulls up to the light going the other way and he is revving it up and such. Usually this dont bother me, but I was just in the mood to get a piece of bowtie. So I go up, turn around, go back through town and on the other end, there he is waiting on me. Low and behold it's a 6 cylinder. I go by and give it a rev and he takes the bait, him and his girl behind me. We get on a straight stretch and there is a car in front of me, I pass it, he passes it and off we go. His lights just keep getting dimmer and dimmer. He's TOAST! Butttttttt, what was that I just passed that ws on the other side of the road?! Damn, it was a trooper, I see brake lights come on. Uh oh, ther eis a signal light as I round the turn. I hammer back down and get to the DQ, turn the fog lights off and pull back on the raod going back the way I just came. There goes the camaro (I give a friendly you just got your ass outran waive) then the car we passed, then the trooper. Whoa! That was a close on, time to go home!

Very nice Kill

Enjoy the burnt bow tie:lol:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
hahah he got the slowmaro!!!! good kills, hate ignorant people who think their cars are the $hit and they cant recognize anyone but themselves

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by WV351_Lightning
Isn't the newer Mustang 6 cylinders call the Mustang LX? I could be wrong though!
Some people seem to call the new V-6 stangs LX's but if Im not mistaken they were made from 1986-1993 :D

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Some people seem to call the new V-6 stangs LX's but if Im not mistaken they were made from 1986-1993 :D

Since 1994, the V-6 stangs were just that. The LX was the old designation of the non GT, but could be had with the 4 cyl or the 8cyl engine.

There are some seriously wild LX's out there.:p

Users who are viewing this thread