My L vs Cobalt SS

BT1288

Established Member
Dude was pretty cool in defeat. Him and his passenger gave me a thumbs up at the next light.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x19ZCT0wjJY"]YouTube- Untitled[/nomedia]

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Was it atleast an SS/SC or TC?. If not you were just wasting your gas. Good kill though. Blower whine is always music to my ears.

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
did he really think he had a chance, ive smoked i dont know how many of thoses --ckers. i laugh every time i race one. god the balls they think they have , lol

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
did he really think he had a chance, ive smoked i dont know how many of thoses --ckers. i laugh every time i race one. god the balls they think they have , lol

just maybe a kid in a nice car wanted to see his L run. maybe they were just out having fun and enjoying other cars........just maybe...geez.

R1Lello

Established Member
There is a Cobalt club of 5-6 cars that hangs not too far from me.........sorry, but looks like a reg. Cobalt to me, not the SS:shrug:

codyPKA

Dr. Rockso
Established Member
didnt look like the cobalt was even trying. or maybe it wasn't an SS. You should win anyway, but those turbo cobalts are pretty quick, i think it would closer than that

SCARNECK

Established Member
was def killin em, but I own a SS/TC and in no doubt i know u would beat me from a dig, just not like that.... P.S. didnt look like it had a SS front end

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
was def killin em, but I own a SS/TC and in no doubt i know u would beat me from a dig, just not like that.... P.S. didnt look like it had a SS front end

x2. I own an '09 SS/TC and while it doesn't launch for shit, it does pull pretty good once moving
(for a FWD 4 banger w/ a Trifecta Tune;-)).

It should certainly keep up with a mid-high 12 second car from a roll.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread