My Latest Cobra

bradfield

Established Member
I have been without a Cobra for nearly 6 years now when I sold my 4000 mile 03 Coupe, I recently picked up this completely built 03 Coupe. Built motor, KB 2.8 w/Mammoth intake, 4R70W, and SRA. I haven't had the car to the strip yet, or the dyno, but my buttometer says that it's fairly powerful.

20160610_133515.jpg

20160610_133435.jpg

bradfield

Established Member
Thank you, the car has recently been repainted so it better look nice. I'm cleaning up a few things, and then getting to a track.

bradfield

Established Member
Here are some interior, motor, and underside shots. The last photo is of the car in Tim Lynch's garage, yes that Tim Lynch. Tim is a personal friend of the og builder of the car, and participated in the build of this car, along with Injected Engineering. :)
IMG_2215.jpg

IMG_2212.jpg

IMG_1703.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_8565.jpg

Mbiro594

Established Member
Looks absolutely insane, what kind of shifter set up is that? Never seen something like that before, but I am a noob to this stuff

3xBlackCobra

Established Member
SWEEEET car man.

What wheels are those up front? Sorry, i've been on an endless wheel search for my own black cobra...:-D

bradfield

Established Member
SWEEEET car man.

What wheels are those up front? Sorry, i've been on an endless wheel search for my own black cobra...:-D

Weld RTS's, and thank you for the compliments all. The wheels are on my short list of things to change. I want black Weld Alumastars 2.0 for the front, and single beadlocked black 2.0's for the rear.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I must say, that is an absolutely evil looking car! Badass as hell. Would you mind PM'ing me with what you paid for the car? I'm in the market for a built cobra right now.

Users who are viewing this thread