My little ones have arrived!

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Congrats!

Wave *bye-bye* to uninterrupted sleep for the next oh...FOREVER! :p

Trust me, they will always give you something to stay up about, if not just to look at them in their sleep, and wonder "how lucky am I?" :beer:

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Originally posted by shanker
Great to hear and a little boost never hurts.

:lol:

Good for you, mx_9 ... two small ones screaming at the world.:beer:

Mine was quiet when she was born, eyes wide open and dark as coal. I made sure to count her fingers and toes. She only made noise when they removed her from the heat lamp.

A while later, I took my time walking her down to the nursery and one of the nurses wondered where I had gone, as if she was suspicious that I had gotten lost.:rollseyes

She is 15 in November on my grandfather's birthday and I probably won't get to see her.:nonono:

Last edited:

Lupuri

Smack that ass bitch!
Established Member
Grats on the blessings!:)
Hopefully they will be home in the arms of their mother and father soon enough!

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Congrats man, good luck I have twin brothers and man they keep me up everynite, I think I aged 5 years to every 1 but now I love those guys so much and heck now we can all drink together what a trip life is.

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
Originally posted by mx_9
I guess my babies were eager to meet us. They made their arrival at a gestation age of 32 weeks and 4 days. On 7/14 at 2:17 pm Rachel Nicole Landi entered screaming into our lives. She weighed 4lbs 2oz. Little brother Ty Joseph Landi cryed his way in at 2:19 weighing 3lbs 4oz. Both wee little ones. Both babies are in neonatal intensive care and will remain there for 3-4 weeks. Both are doing well and breathing on their own with a little oxygen boost. Mom is doing well and will be home tomorrow. Life is so damn good!!!!!!
Congratulations!!! I wish you and your family all the best of wishes! Bet they are adorable, post some pics when you can :)

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Originally posted by mx_9
I guess my babies were eager to meet us. They made their arrival at a gestation age of 32 weeks and 4 days. On 7/14 at 2:17 pm Rachel Nicole Landi entered screaming into our lives. She weighed 4lbs 2oz. Little brother Ty Joseph Landi cryed his way in at 2:19 weighing 3lbs 4oz. Both wee little ones. Both babies are in neonatal intensive care and will remain there for 3-4 weeks. Both are doing well and breathing on their own with a little oxygen boost. Mom is doing well and will be home tomorrow. Life is so damn good!!!!!!

Congrats

:beer:

Speedylifsavr

Established Member
Congratulations Bro!

I am a twin and I must say it is awesome . You are extremely fortunate but I am sure you already know that . It was nice always having my best friend with me wherever I went!

Enjoy!!!!

mx_9

Established Member
Thanks everyone...really! I wish I had time to send each one of you a PM with my thanks but time has become a precious commodity. Mom is home now and is doing really well. The babies continue to mature their respiratory systems and are taking bigger helpings of food each day. Both are less sensitive to outside stimulus so we're able to get at least one session per day to hold them for 45 minutes or so. My little girl had been breathing easier with chest compression so they've had her kind of slumped over a little bean bag pretty much up until today. When I held her this morning she looked at me for about 25 minutes while I spoke to her. It was really the first time I got to get a good look at her face. She is absolutely beautiful! My little guy slept on mommy's chest for the duration of our visit. They have us wrapped around their little fingers already. Man, everything else is just trivial. I'll post a few pictures when they take them off of tubes and monitors that pretty much cover them up. Thanks folks. I sincerely appreciate the well wishes!

mx_9

Established Member
Update: Little guys are doing great!! Neither are on oxygen assist and both are off if IV's for glucose and lipids. They're just feeding off of mom's milk at this time. It's simply a matter of fattening them up. They're both close to their birth weight so weight gain has been proceeding on target. Since they've matured and stabilized both mom and I get more access to holding them and changing their diapers. My little man can already flip himself onto his side if he's laying on his back. When we take his blanket off his arms and legs are all over the place...it's a blast to watch. What an incredible difference between the first 72 hrs and now. Thanks again for all of your well wishes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread