My Little Weekend Project

BlackL03

Being Blown Feels Gooood!
Established Member
Well I was thinking and decided to do some underhood things...

The first thing i tackled was the radiator cover..I debated whether or not to get those decals EVERYONE has or do something on my own..I decided to do something on my own and be differnt...

SO here it is...Its about 75% done I still need to touch up paint the red letters...

DSC00656.jpg

DSC00657.jpg

What Ya'll Think??

Also I sanded and painted the fuse(relay) box lid, and the panel plate (the thing right next to the battery) in gloss black...The plenum and Intake Box will also be smoothed and painted gloss black (maybe somemore art work??)

I will post the final product pictures at the end, but these are just a couple teasers!:coolman:

BlackL03

Established Member
hmm..No Comments...I guess no one likes it...

I thought it looked pretty sweet

BlackL03

Established Member
Thanks guys...I figured hey it looks nice when the hood is down, when I am at a show or something and want to pop the hood...I want that too look good too...

BlackL03

Established Member
I gotta get some of those little push pins...I think Ride The is sending me some! Thanks Again Ride

BlackL03

Established Member
DSC00660.jpg

DSC00662.jpg

Still havent had a chance to touch the letters up yet...I also put my steering stabilizer i got from LFP on...

You can also see the two toher things i painted...I swear a flash on a camera brings out the worst in everything! i wish it was sunny

The engine bay is dirty so dont look...its still cold as balls out...I was going to make the next weekends project to sand and paint the plenum, intkae box and the intake tubes gloss black as well...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread