My Magnaflow Experince

04SCRMINYLWVERT

Established Member
I finally got the Magnaflows on today everything bolted up nicely.
:fm: This is after the tail pipe bars were too big and I called Magnaflow, the customer service said " oh, yeah it happens sometime they fit and sometimes they don't just grind the tips or return it". :fm:

I ended up going to a machine shop, where the guys were really cool and we found out the rods were bigger than 3/8 and the holes were way smaller. They grinded the bars down, polished em up and made it work all for $30.

I love the sound, but they really need to do a quality control check. Well it wasn't to bad I got the Magnaflows for 440 shipped brand new.

Overall good Catback

04SCRMINYLWVERT

Established Member
I'll post pics and sound clips when i feel better currently have the flu, thanks to my father in-law for doing most of the work on the install. Yes it was the 15644 planetmagnaflow.com has it for 440 shipped, ordered monday received Thursday.

SVTRocket

SVT Fan
Established Member
I'll post pics and sound clips when i feel better currently have the flu, thanks to my father in-law for doing most of the work on the install. Yes it was the 15644 planetmagnaflow.com has it for 440 shipped, ordered monday received Thursday.

That is a good price. I traded my '01 for an '03 yesterday and now looking at exhaust.

jlauth

Established Member
I think the the Magnaflow tips and pipes look sick. Did you get the ones with the rolled tips or? I think that the unrolled look the best.

It is sad to hear that such an ascetically pleasing CB has hanger fitment issues.

Users who are viewing this thread