My mobile car wash

mgsullivan

The Red Brick
Established Member
Thanks for the great job! The misses couldn't be happier!

BTW, can I give my neighbor your number? He wants you to do his truck.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
SEMA was fantastic. Best one yet! Made several new business contacts and may have a new sponsorship in the works :) Plus I got a special photoshoot by SEMA after the registration photo was taken and look for my car on Hod Rod Magazines website and upcoming photos on American Muscle's FB page, Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords facebook page and if it goes through even Stang TV's facebook/blog page.

Exit cruise in front of the North building of the Vegas Convention Center
Photo from the Hot Rod Magazines website :)

(Looks like Im speeding but Im only doing like 5 mph lol)
attachment.php

Last edited:

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
SEMA was fantastic. Best one yet! Made several new business contacts and may have a new sponsorship in the works :) Plus I got a special photoshoot by SEMA after the registration photo was taken and look for my car on Hod Rod Magazines website and upcoming photos on American Muscle's FB page, Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords facebook page and if it goes through even Stang TV's facebook/blog page.

Exit cruise in front of the North building of the Vegas Convention Center
Photo from the Hot Rod Magazines website :)

(Looks like Im speeding but Im only doing like 5 mph lol)
attachment.php

Car looks sick! :rockon:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Thanks! Mario did a great job detailing it up for SEMA for me. Clay'ed and waxed etc and came out so smooth that my microfiber towel would slide right off the top of the car!

01BLOWN2V

Comp O
Established Member
Wish you could come out to Vegas to detail my car lol. Can't find nobody out here. Nice work though. If I'm ever in Cali ill be textin u forsure

JorgeM

Established Member
my car might need a good wash even tho it needs paint,by any chance i can go to you since unfortunately i don't have my own driveway for you to wash it :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread