My motor is stalling, please help!

Henrik

Established Member
To make a long story short, I blew a rod on my stock motor after putting on a 2.2 KB.
Then I bought a SHM short block installed it with a 4lbs lower, 60lbs injectors, 90mm M. air, dual 255lbh Walbro pumps, longs tubes and cat backs, TR6 plugs gabed 32.000. Before the short block swap it had a Diablo chip but I decided to go with SCT2, so I took out the chip and had Jim Jr. from JDM mail me a suitable program and put that in.
Now, when I hit 3500 - 4000 rpms it stalls badly, seems like it almost shuts the motor out. :shrug: What´s more, it looks the doors and unlocks them all the time, both when driving and shut off, I find this pretty wierd. Locked myself out twice.

It´s so far out that I can´t belive that anyone else has experienced this, but does anyone have any suggestions? Can it be that the Diablo chip / SCT srew up the computer in the truck.

I would appreciate any ideas to what it can be?

Clint ODell

Established Member
Pull the tune out see if that fixes it first. Sometimes the tune files get corrupt from CPU to handheld. Be careful and listen for detonation, without the tune installed.

Henrik

Established Member
Thanks, Clint! But I´ve already tried that, I put it back o stock and disconnected the battery for 5 hours and installed the tune again still doesn´t work. But thanks I appreciate your suggestion! :beer:

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
I bet somethings screwed on the computer if you say you already tried taking the chip out. With the doors locking and unlocking by thereself, the comp is definitely wigging.

Henrik

Established Member
Five4Rider said:
I bet somethings screwed on the computer if you say you already tried taking the chip out. With the doors locking and unlocking by thereself, the comp is definitely wigging.

That´s what I´m thinking!
I´m also thinking about buying a new CPU, but I wanted to hear you guys first. You´ve been helpful before!

Users who are viewing this thread