My mustang bullitt exhaust video

Hurley

Established Member
[youtube_browser]-_gLZccBzHc[/youtube_browser] The day was nice so I figured I would make a clip since I recently got rid of my SLP Loudmouth mufflers for the Borla Stingers to go with my BBK Longtube headers and o/r h pipe and so far I am much happier. Hope you all enjoy! :)

Hurley

Established Member
Hmm I guess it wasn't as entertaining as I thought it would be haha. Next time I will try and make a better one to show.

jmontes04

Established Member
Love that borla growl, awesome video. Im thinking of replacing my flowmasters with loudmouths, but those borlas sound sweet, why did u decide to replace the lm's?

Hurley

Established Member
Yeah I really like the change but now I am wondering if it would sound better with a prochamber or a lethal o/r x pipe. Hmm...

TClark22

Established Member
Yeah I really like the change but now I am wondering if it would sound better with a prochamber or a lethal o/r x pipe. Hmm...

yea O/r H is not the best tone for the stingers...i would go catted x...o/r x if you want

the longtubes give it a better tone than i had. I had o/r h and stingers with stock headers, loved the sound but really raspy

to me, h goes with chambered mufflers and x goes with straight thrus like stingers, loudmouths...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread