My Mustang with the September 5.0 Magazine Babe of the Month

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Here it is! I have since bought the lower matching grill insert, looks way better, no bugs lol.

attachment.php

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
what grill?

Since I have a California Special, my front bumper is different from a regular GT. Silverhorse Racing designed a piece that you can pop in the lower opening and it matches the honeycomb style of the main grill. Now the ugly lower part of my radiator is covered up!
pi_16192.jpeg

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Since I have a California Special, my front bumper is different from a regular GT. Silverhorse Racing designed a piece that you can pop in the lower opening and it matches the honeycomb style of the main grill. Now the ugly lower part of my radiator is covered up!
pi_16192.jpeg

He was looking at you not the grill :lol1:.

Very pretty you are and congrats!

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
He was looking at you not the grill :lol1:.

Very pretty you are and congrats!

LOL that's not me, sorry!:eek: She is an acquaintance of mine. ;-) I would be more like her MOM. :lol:

And yeah about the grill, I need to think like a GUY sometimes when I post on here! Ya got me! :lol1::lol1:

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
LOL that's not me, sorry!:eek: She is an acquaintance of mine. ;-) I would be more like her MOM. :lol:

And yeah about the grill, I need to think like a GUY sometimes when I post on here! Ya got me! :lol1::lol1:

Ah, nice. :lol1:

Congrats anyway. :beer:

SVT_4_me

Established Member
Pass for me. That girl looks like she needs to be checking out the plus sized model shoots. She looks like that Jojo singer girl if she were about to bust open with fat.. or like one of those way disproportionate rap video chicks. No offense. Congrats on your car making it!

no offense?? really?? lol...

RichM1983

Established Member
Pass for me. That girl looks like she needs to be checking out the plus sized model shoots. She looks like that Jojo singer girl if she were about to bust open with fat.. or like one of those way disproportionate rap video chicks. No offense. Congrats on your car making it! I have to laugh at the "Are you BOTM material?" Do they mean for it to also mean "bottom" material? Sounds super classy lol.

Is this sarcasm? :poke:

If your being serious then what do you like? 85lb pre-teenish bodies?

She is not at all fat. Just a bit of an ass...

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Pass for me. That girl looks like she needs to be checking out the plus sized model shoots. She looks like that Jojo singer girl if she were about to bust open with fat.. or like one of those way disproportionate rap video chicks. No offense. Congrats on your car making it! I have to laugh at the "Are you BOTM material?" Do they mean for it to also mean "bottom" material? Sounds super classy lol.

A little harsh but +1

Users who are viewing this thread