Established Member
04CobraRF.jpg

04CobraLF.jpg

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
Originally posted by TDCPROJECT
WOWZERS, Nice wheels man!

where did you get those ?? :shrug: :rolling:

I think here on this site from some guy....oh it was you .. ;-) Thanks man every where I go in town people ask where I got them from.

TDCPROJECT

Hiiiiiii
Established Member
Originally posted by StreetProvenTQ
I think here on this site from some guy....oh it was you .. ;-) Thanks man every where I go in town people ask where I got them from.

haha, tell em it was a rolling rim shop. :D

happy it worked out perfectly like that.

mental note: avoid grants new mexico. and avoid large semi's who are driving crazy! :( :coolman:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
StreetProvenTQ, what part of NM are you in? I am down in Las Cruces and can't find anybody around here with another Cobra. There are 2 more in town, but one is an 18 yr old with a Mystic that I never seen, and a woman with a SB vert that I never see around. Sweet looking rims!! I love those!

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
Originally posted by Chris_H
StreetProvenTQ, what part of NM are you in? I am down in Las Cruces and can't find anybody around here with another Cobra. There are 2 more in town, but one is an 18 yr old with a Mystic that I never seen, and a woman with a SB vert that I never see around. Sweet looking rims!! I love those!

I am up in Abq. I think there are a few more that post here from NM.

I know over at the DYNO edge I can go there any given day and run into 2 or 3 03/04s.

03CrazyHorse

Just a GT with stickers..
Established Member
i like the stock cobra rims better. not to say they dont look goos just like the stock one better.

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Too Ricey for me. A guy around here has them on his Honda. TSW Thruxton's. :bored:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread