My NEW!! 10th Ann after buy back

03cobra34

Established Member
Well after going through all the problems with my original 03 cobra I am finally sitting in my new black 10th ann cobra. The buy back went pretty smooth and I dropped my intrest rate from 6.9 to 2.9 so I'm pretty happy!!! I will miss the sonic blue color and I guess the red interior will grow on me.:lol:

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
What were the problems with the Sonic BLue, and how did you go about getting them to buy it back? What are the qualifications of r a buy back? Does it have to qualify the same way as a lemmon law? What was the buid date on your car?

03cobra34

Established Member
Originally posted by brasil
What were the problems with the Sonic BLue, and how did you go about getting them to buy it back? What are the qualifications of r a buy back? Does it have to qualify the same way as a lemmon law? What was the buid date on your car?

The blue cobra had the "tick" and I had been taking it in for that since the car had 1300 miles on it, fouled spark plug that clogged my cat supposably. Car kept dying on me. Finally got them to replace the head for the tick and they found scoring on the #7 cylinder wall and piston installed was to small,also the ring on that piston was warped. They had my car over a month and I had enough and I told them I wanted a new engine or a new car. They said they couldn't get another engine so I got a new car.The car was bought in july of last year.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Hope this one gives you no problems...glad to see that Ford is at least trying to make it right.

99Cobra Supercharged

Established Member
So how do you like the 10th anv package compared to your Sonic. And glad to hear Ford took care of you.

Users who are viewing this thread