My new 2011 Sterling Grey GT

usnfenix

GM recall advisor
Established Member
third post in a row for sterling grey lol. i had a 2011 black 5.0 but i traded in for the grey 2013 gt premium. couldnt resist. enjoy it

CobraHuck

Established Member
Thanks guys! I LOVEEE this car. Got the Kooks mufflers on today, they sound really good. Deep and throaty but the car's still not loud enough for my taste. X-pipe, over axle pipes, and probably cat deletes will happen soon.

usnfenix

GM recall advisor
Established Member
Thanks guys! I LOVEEE this car. Got the Kooks mufflers on today, they sound really good. Deep and throaty but the car's still not loud enough for my taste. X-pipe, over axle pipes, and probably cat deletes will happen soon.

i went with the pypes super system and i love it, still have the h pipe so its not raspy which sounds like shit IMO. and its loud too and keeps the rumble older muscle used to have. and i always get compliments on it, people asking if ive got headers and what ive got done, no one believes that its just a catback only car right now lol

CobraHuck

Established Member
i went with the pypes super system and i love it, still have the h pipe so its not raspy which sounds like shit IMO. and its loud too and keeps the rumble older muscle used to have. and i always get compliments on it, people asking if ive got headers and what ive got done, no one believes that its just a catback only car right now lol

I looked at that system, but came across some Kooks for a good price used. These cars definitely sound good with pretty much any type of cat back. Personally, I love the exotic raspiness of an X-pipe though

Finally got a chance to clean her up this weekend before I went to a concert. I love how this color looks in the sun
Coyote008.jpg

Coyote030.jpg

Coyote020.jpg

Coyote058.jpg

Stock exhaust vs Kooks axle backs. Picked em up used off another guy's Coyote. They sound really good
Coyote017.jpg

Coyote073.jpg

Coyote075.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread