My New 2015 Mustang GT PP !!

KarbisSVT

Established Member
I finally got my 2015 Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack M6 and I LOVE IT! I got it used with 2,500 miles for $36K! I love every bit of it, and I am all ready craving the mods. I added an X pipe a few days ago and will slowly but surely continue modding this Beast!

Btw. I love the cooled seats. My balls are always chillin especially in this California heat. loll

It's been a long time coming but I finally got it! Been debating between a Boss 302 or the 15 GT for a long time! Glad I went with the 15 GT! Here are some pics I took. Enjoy! :-D:rockon::banana:

IMG_1486 by Karbis Sarafyan, on Flickr

IMG_1494 by Karbis Sarafyan, on Flickr

IMG_1492 by Karbis Sarafyan, on Flickr

AMWill

Hey Karbis,

This thing is absolutely gorgeous, congrats and I think you made the right choice!

PP, Black, Premium, I love it!

Any plans for her yet? I know she won't stay stock for long :D

-Will

KarbisSVT

Established Member
Hey Karbis,

This thing is absolutely gorgeous, congrats and I think you made the right choice!

PP, Black, Premium, I love it!

Any plans for her yet? I know she won't stay stock for long :D

-Will

Thanks Will! I am definitely planing to add a few mods! :D Suspension/Handling and power mods!! I am looking into upgrading the Intake Manifold, throttle body and intake with a bama tune or dyno tune if I can find a good dyno shop for Mustangs around here in LA. Also handling wise maybe a small drop with springs and sway bars. If you have any recommendations I would love to hear it!!

- Karbis :beer:

AMWill

Thanks Will! I am definitely planing to add a few mods! :D Suspension/Handling and power mods!! I am looking into upgrading the Intake Manifold, throttle body and intake with a bama tune or dyno tune if I can find a good dyno shop for Mustangs around here in LA. Also handling wise maybe a small drop with springs and sway bars. If you have any recommendations I would love to hear it!!

- Karbis :beer:

That sounds like an awesome plan man!

You know, I like where your head is at. Great idea with the Bama tune (I run one personally and love it) a few bolt ons, suspension work, you're right on track!

If you ever wanted to talk mods, feel free to reach out and we can discuss specifics, I'm always here to help!

-Will

Users who are viewing this thread