My new addition (puppy inside)

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
Last week I picked up the puppy I've always wanted. He is an 8 week old English bulldog. His name is Rocco

du4ypu8u.jpg

avupeqeq.jpg

y5upybeh.jpg

unazu9y8.jpg

a2adejyz.jpg

He has been great so far and he's making progress with training everyday. He's definitely a handful and it's got my girl thinking about waiting for a little bit longer until we have any children lol

oneof185

Established Member
Love the English bulldogs. I have boxers but my first puppy I purchased was an English bulldog but he had something wrong with his paw so I took him back to the breader. She had sold the last one before I did, so didn't get another.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Congrats man! They're amazing dogs. Stubborn as hell, but they're personality is second to none! Not a day goes by that my boy doesn't give me a good laugh. Get ready for some awful snoring at night lol

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
Congrats man! They're amazing dogs. Stubborn as hell, but they're personality is second to none! Not a day goes by that my boy doesn't give me a good laugh. Get ready for some awful snoring at night lol

Thanks man! Yea he is stubborn already lol. And he snores as well! Once he is done with the teething phase I think he'll be a lot less of a handful lol

Users who are viewing this thread