My New C5!

OneSlowCobra

JackStand Racing :(
Established Member
Well i really wanted a vette. Its a silver c5 with 59000 miles. Its the cleanest car youll ever fricken see. I looked at it for about an hour searching for a single blemish or scratch. It has long tube headers, k&N, a 4000 stall, drilled and slotted rotors and some some appearance things. I got it pretty cheap. I looked at 5 vettes and this was my favorite. I even looked at a twin turbo vette.

My plans for it are black z06 wheels, borla mufflers and tinted tails. Then after enjoying it for a while its heads, cams, and a 100 shot.

Heres a crappy pic. Will get more soon.

3nb3m23ld5Z35P35X0b4e9cf0aadf390a1dc9.jpg

OneSlowCobra

Established Member
I had to so the ole lady could drive it. lol Yeah its an awesome car. Im not going to be able to sleep tonight. Im gonna wanna keep looking at it lol.

Heres what its going to look like after a few pay checks. Not sure what direction i want to go.
C5VETTE19and20AERO1.JPG

DSC01214.png

SlickWillyZ.jpg

Brandon619

Established Member
Nice C5! I use to have an 01 Z06 sold it and couldn't handle not having a Corvette so I just purchased an 05 C5 Z51 Coupe. You will love your C5 I owned mine for over 7 years and loved every minute of ownership.

My old C5 Z06
IMG_0668.jpg

My new to me C6
IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

OneSlowCobra

Established Member
Nice man, Yeah i just came from a blown 99 cobra. I cant believe how the car feels. Im in love with cars all over again. After a some rims, heads and cams. I think my dream car will be complete.

RSbeast

Established Member
They're a totally different experience than a mustang/f-car. Very low, super smooth and very light feeling. You just can't get the weight out of a mustang and get it to work like that. Mine turns HARD but it lacks that nimble lightweight feel, the slung back seating position and the shifter where it's supposed to be.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I had to so the ole lady could drive it. lol Yeah its an awesome car. Im not going to be able to sleep tonight. Im gonna wanna keep looking at it lol.

Heres what its going to look like after a few pay checks. Not sure what direction i want to go.
C5VETTE19and20AERO1.JPG

SlickWillyZ.jpg

Those two are Z06s with very expensive wheels, ($8,000+ new).

Congrats on the purchase.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
congrats! :banana:
Now just need to get some better pics.. :shrug:

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
Those two are Z06s with very expensive wheels, ($8,000+ new).

Congrats on the purchase.

Im pretty sure the iForged wheels arent 8k dollars, they are around 4-5k IIRC. I remember being in the market for them before I decided to sell my car.

Keith Stone

Banned
They're a totally different experience than a mustang/f-car. Very low, super smooth and very light feeling. You just can't get the weight out of a mustang and get it to work like that. Mine turns HARD but it lacks that nimble lightweight feel, the slung back seating position and the shifter where it's supposed to be.

Lets compare apples to oranges..... :rollseyes:

ITL Cobra

Established Member
i had to so the ole lady could drive it. Lol yeah its an awesome car. Im not going to be able to sleep tonight. Im gonna wanna keep looking at it lol.

c5vette19and20aero1.jpg

dsc01214.gif

slickwillyz.jpg

i think i am in love......

Users who are viewing this thread