Established Member
My 1996 Subaru Legacy Twin Turbo. :loser:

DSCN2376.jpg

DSCN2365.jpg

DSCN2338.jpg

DSCN2380.jpg

DSCN2384.jpg

DSCN2389.jpg

I just could not take driving my 93 WRX anymore... The car felt like a bigger POS the more and more I drove it. This car feels 10x's more solid and has a bit more power to boot =).

Just thought I would share, Thanks for looking.

-Sam

kuruma

Established Member
Definately an upgrade; enjoy the new car and turn up the boost!!

SHOspazz92

Established Member
kuruma said:
Definately an upgrade; enjoy the new car and turn up the boost!!

hahaha...I think I'm going to take it easy for a bit on this one. Maybe I'll just open up the exhaust a bit more, Throw in a nice aftermarket filter and leave it alone. Its already quick enough for just driving around in Japan. :thumbsup:

-Sam

SHOspazz92

Established Member
03silversvt said:
looks like fun. How much do they cost?

We'll, I'll start of by saying this car is AMAZINGLY clean. Has only 43,000 Miles on it. The paint is damn near perfect, The body only has on finger nail size dent in it below the passenger side mirror. This car is just damn near perfect. Now with that said.... I got a freaking killer deal on it....

3100 Bucks. :D :D :D :D

-Sam

BelvedereGTX

Banned
SHOspazz92 said:
We'll, I'll start of by saying this car is AMAZINGLY clean. Has only 43,000 Miles on it. The paint is damn near perfect, The body only has on finger nail size dent in it below the passenger side mirror. This car is just damn near perfect. Now with that said.... I got a freaking killer deal on it....

3100 Bucks. :D :D :D :D

-Sam
That is too sweet. I have 2 other daily drivers im thinking about trading in to get something fun to drive everyday. ah, yes. decisions lol. Have fun dude

Users who are viewing this thread