My New Car!!!

niterydr

Established Member
Finally!!! After driving a mustang for 5 years through snow for every winter, I finally have a daily driver so that the mustang can sit in the garage.

Just picked it up on Monday. It's a 2007 Mazdaspeed3 Sport. Completely stock with about 28,000 miles. So far. . .I love it!

Here are the pics (sorry it's a bit dirty):

dsc_0003.jpg

dsc_0002.jpg

dsc_0006.jpg

dsc_0004.jpg

dsc_0005.jpg

dsc_0007.jpg

CobraMac

Established Member
Good man! Good to see another owner on here!

I bought my 2009 MS3 about 5 months ago! I loveee it...suchhh a funn DD! Here's mine:

As you can see I've had some things done to it so far...just a few things though, nothing crazy
P1010130.jpg

P1010142.jpg

niterydr

Established Member
That's good mpg .Congrats:rockon:

Thanks.

Good man! Good to see another owner on here!

I bought my 2009 MS3 about 5 months ago! I loveee it...suchhh a funn DD! Here's mine:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/
As you can see I've had some things done to it so far...just a few things though, nothing crazy

[/quote]

Looks good man. I keep thinking about doing a few things to it, but I want to keep it stock. It is getting tint put on tomorrow though.

I love the "M" on the back.

[quote="jtm, post: 8966482"]beat me to it!, but nice car and good mileage. i need to get something like that. 10 mpg in my truck sucks[/quote]

Thanks.

[quote="95 5OH, post: 8966568"]Congrats...Not a fan of the zoom zoom though....Here's a pic of mine.
[IMG]
[/quote]

Yea, still undecided on the sticker. The previous owner put it on there.

Looks good! What percent tint is that? I'm still in between 20% and 10% (I have 10 on the mustang).

Last edited:

CobraMac

Established Member
Looks good man. I keep thinking about doing a few things to it, but I want to keep it stock. It is getting tint put on tomorrow though.

I love the "M" on the back.

Yahhh I'm there with you man...I will prbly put an intake on it and that's it because of warranty reasons haha (Intake is way easy to swap on and off). Other than that though all I've done is shifter bushings and a rear motor mount and both of those help the feel of the car SO much! You should def do them.

I did the "M" myself and painted all the emblem myself as well, thanks man! :beer:

It's a really fun car as a DD huh?

VNGNCE908

VNGNCE
Established Member
I have a 2010 Mazda 3 (non speed though :( ) and I like it allot. Wife DD's it and she likes it alot. the quality of the build is better then I expected for the price range. The gaps are wayyy better then my cobra

CobraMac

Established Member
I have a 2010 Mazda 3 (non speed though :( ) and I like it allot. Wife DD's it and she likes it alot. the quality of the build is better then I expected for the price range. The gaps are wayyy better then my cobra

Niceee man. Haha how do you like the smiley front end though?

niterydr

Established Member
Yahhh I'm there with you man...I will prbly put an intake on it and that's it because of warranty reasons haha (Intake is way easy to swap on and off). Other than that though all I've done is shifter bushings and a rear motor mount and both of those help the feel of the car SO much! You should def do them.

I did the "M" myself and painted all the emblem myself as well, thanks man! :beer:

It's a really fun car as a DD huh?

Yea the warranty will definitely help me not to mod the car. I did see the write up for the "M" emblem, but not sure if that's something I want to try. It's definitely a blast to drive. Very happy I made the decision to buy this over my other options.

Niceee man. Haha how do you like the smiley front end though?

:lol: A guy that I work with bought a 2010 Mazdaspeed3 and now I have nicknamed him smiley because of the front end of that car. I did notice that all of the new Mazda's are getting that look on the front though.

CobraMac

Established Member
Yea the warranty will definitely help me not to mod the car. I did see the write up for the "M" emblem, but not sure if that's something I want to try. It's definitely a blast to drive. Very happy I made the decision to buy this over my other options.

:lol: A guy that I work with bought a 2010 Mazdaspeed3 and now I have nicknamed him smiley because of the front end of that car. I did notice that all of the new Mazda's are getting that look on the front though.

Haha yahh it was a fun little thing to do...are you on a forum? I'm on mazdaspeedforums.org and my sn is mac823 over there haha. Everyone over there is crapping their pants about my TT cobra build lol.

Yahhh man...no offense to the new mazda owners but that is the ugliest front end EVER...I could have waited 2 months and bought a new 2010MS3 but said helll no when I saw that grill.

Users who are viewing this thread