My new cobra! Haven't even driven her yet!

Raz

Established Member
732693681_l.jpg

Hi guys....this is my new cobra I bought recently online. I am in Iraq right now and only have a couple weeks left. After breaking up with my girl, I just had to make myself happy another way.....well, this was the way to do it. What do you think of her? :rockon:

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Looking good and most likely, in the long run a lot less of a hassle than a GF although it very well may be cheaper to have a GF than a cobra :)

Raz

Established Member
Shadowgray03 said:
Looking good and most likely, in the long run a lot less of a hassle than a GF although it very well may be cheaper to have a GF than a cobra :)

That car will and already does give me more excitement than she ever did or will. And I didn't even drive it yet......sooooooooo....what does that tell you? lol. As long as this cobra doesn't cheat on me we will be the best of friends. :beer:

VENOM650R

Established Member
Looks nice, however, I'd loose the silver/chrome grill. Looks better and probably has better airflow without the grill. Keep it open and black...looks meaner. Thanks for serving in Iraq. Come back safe and enjoy your new ride. Hope you find a new GF too...you probably could use one of those new rides also. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Congrats - you will love it. The first time you pound the gas in 2nd gear I can guarantee you will be grinning from ear to ear.

Stay safe and let us know your first imprssions on this forum.

striker_29

One Man Gang
Established Member
Sweet ride man!! Forget about the old bag, if she cheated on you, you're better off without her. You will pick up many chicks in your new terminator. Thanks for serving this country and happy memorial day!!

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
Sweet car man, but I do agree with venom, ditch that grill asap. Come home safe bro. take it easy, ben

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
Very nice car and thanks for doing the country a great service. Fitting that this is Memorial Day weekend when you meet all your new buddies at SVTP. Welcome! :thumbsup:

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
Raz said:
That car will and already does give me more excitement than she ever did or will. And I didn't even drive it yet......sooooooooo....what does that tell you?

That you have been in Iraq for a very long time :poke: lol.

Seriously, enjoy the Cobra. May your remaining time in hell be uneventful, and safe :)

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
Beautiful car.

Thank you for doing what you are for all of us. As a Vietnam vet, I can appreciate your sacrifice more than most. Stay safe....and come home soon.

Users who are viewing this thread