My New Custom License Plate

hcracerx

Established Member
I'm pretty stoked about it, so I thought I'd share. I ordered it a couple of weeks ago, so nobody can jack my idea...at least not in California.

It reads = 8URVTEC

Think that'll goad some Honda kids into playing with fire?

Tired

Needs 4 more cylinders.
Established Member
Only one thing about those license plates, youve got everyone gunning for you. Be careful not to pick on the wrong Honda.

hcracerx

Established Member
Well, with 300hp on tap out of a Focus, I don't think I have to worry about much in the Honda department...maybe an S2000. Besides, I don't need to be able to smoke everyone in the Focus...that's what the Mustang is for.;-)

Last edited:

hcracerx

Established Member
...And before everyone jumps down my throat, that is with a much more aggressive tune. So no, the out-of-the-box kit won't be that extreme...but it WILL perform (and be 50 state CARB legal)

ForceInjection

Established Member
lol your right Bee. Your mustang does kick some serious butt. But I heard in racing it's all about the driver. And with your 2 second reaction times your gonna need all the help u can get. =)

hcracerx

Established Member
Thanks Tony...nice to know you're always there to kick me in the...I mean...cover my back.

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
IS that one a 'dem stuper charged ford ***us's. Tat tings only get a 4 banger in it... 300 HP.... :p

Users who are viewing this thread