My new DD Chevy SS and ZR1 pics

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I still can't get over that ZR1. What a killer looking/sounding car.

AWDLS2

Established Member
Good stuff

I love my SS. I used to have a G8 GXP, and this is much nicer interior/tech-wise. The looks have grown on me, View attachment 1446902
Nice SS! I was a big fan of the G8 but when I found out all the new tech on the SS with the G8 GXP powertrain it was a no brainer. Driven it about 240 miles since Wednesday and I really like it so far, its a fun car
I very rarely see an SS up this way. They're nice cars, though. Are they the same size as the Buick Lacrosse, or larger?

The SS sounds really mean. Your ZR1 is the real price of that duo, of course. I like the paint color and the wheels. You're fortunate to own it. ;)
Not really sure what size sedan to compare it to, its larger than my moms C Class but smaller than a new ctsv. The back seat is definitely functional unlike in a C Class or 3 series. Thanks ya i love my ZR1

I still can't get over that ZR1. What a killer looking/sounding car.
I’ve also come back for the ZR1.....a couple of times now, actually. Lol
Lol appreciate it guys, I love the ZR1. Looks, sound, and performance it has it. No idea what I'd get rid of it for after owning it 4yrs nothing has come to my mind. C7Zs dont really do it for me my dad has one its cool, but I think the C6 ZR1 is the best car GM has ever made with C6Z close 2nd

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
2C4CCC23-165E-49E2-AD4C-878716A21E48.jpeg
Beautiful combo!! I’ve had my SS sedan for almost two years. I have grown to really appreciate its blend of power, handling and usefulness even more than I expected.
Now I just need a white ZR1 to go with it!!!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
View attachment 1446989 Beautiful combo!! I’ve had my SS sedan for almost two years. I have grown to really appreciate its blend of power, handling and usefulness even more than I expected.
Now I just need a white ZR1 to go with it!!!

Wow that’s a good looking SS. Are those Holden emblems on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IamRacerX

Established Member
Looks great! What springs do you have? Looks like you got a 15 so you got Mag ride as well
It’s a ‘15. They are Granetelli Springs. They are King SSSL springs renamed for them. I’m happy with them.
Wow that’s a good looking SS. Are those Holden emblems on it?

Yes they are Holden badges. I’m not running any model badges though. Just the Holden’s front and rear. People have no clue what it is...

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
It’s a ‘15. They are Granetelli Springs. They are King SSSL springs renamed for them. I’m happy with them.

Yes they are Holden badges. I’m not running any model badges though. Just the Holden’s front and rear. People have no clue what it is...

Man the stance looks killer. Love the color too. Did you purchase the badges? Or were they an option on them?

AWDLS2

Established Member

What size wheels are those? The stance perfect

IamRacerX

Established Member
Man the stance looks killer. Love the color too. Did you purchase the badges? Or were they an option on them?

The Holden badges are a popular mod. You have to purchase them aftermarket. What's funny is my buddy from down under says the Aussie like to change the Holden badges for Chevy badges.
Thanks for the compliments! I'm very happy with the stance.

IamRacerX

Established Member
What size wheels are those? The stance perfect
Thanks, I went with a pretty simple setup. I did lots of homework finding the right off set and wheels. It's my daily so I stuck with 19s. They are Konig Interforms. 19x8.5 +32 F 19x9.5 +40 R. They are flow formed and weigh 21lbs each. They also look larger than most 19s. I also didn't want the typical black wheels most SS guys do.

AWDLS2

Established Member
Thanks, I went with a pretty simple setup. I did lots of homework finding the right off set and wheels. It's my daily so I stuck with 19s. They are Konig Interforms. 19x8.5 +32 F 19x9.5 +40 R. They are flow formed and weigh 21lbs each. They also look larger than most 19s. I also didn't want the typical black wheels most SS guys do.
Nice choice, any issues with scraping? I debate back and forth between the eibach and granatelli because I know the eibach drops less which I may prefer as a daily

AWDLS2

Established Member
The ss sounds just like my g8 gt. Both cars are very nice, really like the color choice!
Thanks, i was a big fan of G8s. Nice cars

Love the SS and love the ZR1. Very, very nice OP. Heck of a :cough: stable!
Appreciate it
Holden badges are one of the best mods for them. That and a D1X ProCharger.
I'd lean more towards a whipple over a procharger, mainly because of the weight
View attachment 1447408

Liked my ss mine had tune,intake and long tubes ran great

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Thats the same kind of power I'd like mine to have, that looked perfect for a fun daily. Nice SS

Dusten

Established Member
I love the new SS. I almost bought one in 14 but when with an S4 instead. I have tried to convince the wife to ditch our tahoe and get another SS. I even found a new 17 for 39k locally in green, but she likes her tahoe to much.

AWDLS2

Established Member
I love the new SS. I almost bought one in 14 but when with an S4 instead. I have tried to convince the wife to ditch our tahoe and get another SS. I even found a new 17 for 39k locally in green, but she likes her tahoe to much.
S4 are real nice too, 39k good price. I was able to get mine for 37k fortunately

Users who are viewing this thread