My new exhaust on the 2010 GT500

lubrizolsfin3st

Established Member
BBK O/R X pipe with Magnaflow catback. Love the new sound and hope there isn't any exhaust leaks down the road. Man I never want to do that again on ramps. Crap that was horrible. 3 hours later and finally done. Can't wait to drive it and not hear my music playing. My wife is going to hate me leaving at 4am when I work days. Haha. I have my (I guess it's factory mid pipe) if someone wants to buy it local. Shoot me an offer I guess. I'll include the O2 sensors as well. I also have the factory catbacks if you want them too, way to expensive to ship.

http://youtu.be/ckJ8xsm_dww ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404847565.703585.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1404847573.317886.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1404847579.537073.jpg

jbice03

Established Member
I have about the same setup. I've got a borla O/R X and the magnaflow catback setup. I had high flow cats but blew one side out so I had them cut off but without the cats it sounded kind of wierd like a rattle or something from inside the car. So I had some magnapacks laying in my garage I put in the place of the cats and got the sound I was looking for. It's a nice deep but smooth tone.

Users who are viewing this thread