My new GT dyno tune numbers...

03BlownSnake

SVT Tech
Established Member
So I just barely got my 2014 GT, m6, track pack and so I installed jeg cat deletes, Airaid intake, and bassani axle back. So with the custom tune from Dynojet here in Las Vegas, 105 degrees outside! It put down 412 hp and 392 tq to the wheels!
I don't have a before and after as I had installed the intake and cat deletes and drove it down there for him to tune it. But being that it barely has 150 miles in the odometer, I'm sure it will increase it's power abit more once it's loose :)
Sounds about right? Normal output from those mods right?
I can't wait till take it to the track!

mystickb1996

Established Member
thats a bit high without a 3in x-pipe which adds a few more whp. with all your mods plus x they usually see around 400-410.. but maybe you have a strong runner or the dyno was a little happy. either way good numbers and those few mods sure do make a difference.

daustin

Established Member
So I just barely got my 2014 GT, m6, track pack and so I installed jeg cat deletes, Airaid intake, and bassani axle back. So with the custom tune from Dynojet here in Las Vegas, 105 degrees outside! It put down 412 hp and 392 tq to the wheels!
I don't have a before and after as I had installed the intake and cat deletes and drove it down there for him to tune it. But being that it barely has 150 miles in the odometer, I'm sure it will increase it's power abit more once it's loose :)
Sounds about right? Normal output from those mods right?
I can't wait till take it to the track!

Seems like us Vegas guys seem to be few and far between on here. Great numbers!

draxxus131

Established Member
There is always someone to say "your numbers seem a bit high", why not just come off and say YOUR TUNER DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING!

Awesome numbers OP car sounds great!

4VFTW

Established Member
not really sure how "your #'s seem high for your mods" equates to "your tuner doesn't know what he is doing"

Users who are viewing this thread