My new PP 15 GT!

MattGT06

Established Member
I actually went to look at your 14 GT as it was super clean and super low miles but I have decided to go for a 15 GT. I have yet to drive one but drove several 13-14 GTs, how do you like yours driving wise compared to your old one.

Brent Davis

Established Member
Congrats.

So a base 2015 has more options than the base 2014 does? Damn man, I am in a deli a with my '14 since I already have a blower on it and HATE to rebuy another blower kit. I am interested in the charcoal gray color though. Black is a great color too.......Congrats again.

scottmac2000

Established Member
Traded in a 13 prem for a 15 real anniversary and it handles really well. You dont have a chunk of weight bouncing around out back. The car definatly feels like it can handle more power without kicking the ass end around. Stops way better too.

schhfh

small%20test%201.jpg

Painted ugly black PP wheels with Plasti-dip coatings

Branhammer

Established Member
Congrats! Your car looks sick. You and Sinister make me think maybe I should've gone with black, but this guard paint sure is easier to keep looking clean.

TrackpackGT

Established Member
Hello fellow F6b rider from another forum! So, I have a base 14 GT track pack car. I was trying to figure out what all I would gain trading for a new performance pack non-premium GT. Looks like track apps, 6 piston calipers, 6 way power seat. Does it come with bluetooth? My stereo is absolute crap, but the new GT base says 6 speakers, which is usually two two ways in the front doors and some 5x7 rears. Could you elaborate on more of what it adds? I've driven a premium GT perf pack and just drove the 1SS 1LE Camaro last night (I've been a long time F-body guy). The 1LE is just too much by a couple of grand. Wasn't impressed with the 6.2 liter, but it definitely handled, braked, and drove great. But it's out of the pic unless I find a used one.

TrackpackGT

Established Member
So here's what I found, maybe you can confirm these items: 6 way power front seats, homelink transmitter, dimming rearview, backup camera (like), dual zone a/c, xm radio 6 speakers (do they sound better than the base 14 GT?), bluetooth, linelock, launch control.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread