Established Member
The car I'm workin on now:
BodyPainted_on_frame.jpg

Last edited:

rocknrod

Car Builder
Established Member
Venomous281 said:
man thats sweet. but why the chevy motor?? I know they are easier to fit in those cars but you should have put a nice 302 in there.
Yep, your right
When I came down this path I was money tight.
Ford stuff just cost too much at the time for me. And especially to make it look right in a street rod.
Now then, things have changed for the better money wise and I wish I had.
However that would mean tearing the body back off and changing motor and tranny mounts. The engine is all finished. I can post those pics for ya. And the money I threw into that will just never be recovered by selling it.
So here I am.
I mean now I'm thinkin a 4.6 with 8 one barrels EFI's.......

rocknrod

Car Builder
Established Member
Those rims are just rollers I got to set up the suspension for now.
Here's a pic of the engine (older pic):
Carbs4.JPG

03 stallion

turbo dreams........
Established Member
Thats awesome man, must be nice to have the skills to build a hot rod like that. I'm lucky if I can change my own oil.

-Dan

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
If you ever need any parts look me up. My brother ( John) works for a small company that makes street-rod parts. They do allot of custom work on their CNC machines, almost all their products are billet aluminum. They design and produce their own parts. They have Patents and numerous awards from NSRA ( Nation Street Rod Ass.) They are also a vender for hundreds of other companys. They ( Him and his boss) are working on a 34 ford steel body car now for his boss. IRS in the rear out of a Jag and custom stainless steel from end. The thing is going to be awesome.

Sweet Car Bro......Good luck with it. http://www.carolinacustom.com

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread