My new purchase

crystalwhitesvt

whitesnake
Established Member
Just bought this last night, Torch Red 2003 Mach 1, 20683 miles, completely stock and its going to stay that way.

Mach1.jpg

crystalwhitesvt

whitesnake
Established Member
I already have this, which is not crazy modded up but it works for me. I just want to enjoy the car the way it its. I may lower it and weld in some mufflers but that's all I plan on doing, plus my wife wants to drive it and she doesn't like the attention she gets from all the teenage kids wanting to race her when she's driving it.

newpictures065-1.jpg

clc44

Established Member
I'd get a decent (used CB) just as check and the slightly larger tips look so much better. The mod bug may hit her once she drives it more ;)

4a7191a

Established Member
nice ride, bet the wifey is happy. and i agree, a used cat back intake and intake spacer will net better mpgs and power. you know you'll mod it eventully :)

crystalwhitesvt

whitesnake
Established Member
nice ride, bet the wifey is happy
Yeah my wife is extremely happy, but my 10 year old son wants to go everywhere in it. He helped me wash, claybar and put a quick coat of wax on it today. He just cracks me up, while we were cleaning it today he said "you'll probably treat the car like your third child, I know I'm going to treat it like my first". He also said this is going to be the longest six years of his life, in anticipation of driving it.

Users who are viewing this thread