My New Ride

chevpwr

Established Member
Flying to get it Thursday I will have the Eibach Pro kit, and Lethal resonator kit waiting on me when I get home.
Trying to decide if I'm going to put a deposit on the new Helion TT kit. They wont be shipping until the end
of February :( :( :( :(

Specs on the car are A6, 401A interior, Nav, 20" wheels, 3.55 gears...ect

k8G3ov.jpg

Last edited:

3.7cyclone

AKA Bananana, 5.0yote
Established Member
I am kind of jealous I have a fastback but I traded in my 11vert and love putting the top down on that thing, hey the head room is way better in that than the fast back correct?

chevpwr

Established Member
I am kind of jealous I have a fastback but I traded in my 11vert and love putting the top down on that thing, hey the head room is way better in that than the fast back correct?

I didn't notice, I have driven both and my head didn't touch roof. I'm 5'11"

Dadz500

Established Member
I really think I am going to trade my 50th Anniversary in for a Vert, in Triple Yellow just like that but with a manual. Love the Vert, looks so nice and I always had Verts except for my Boss'. Nice choice!

Dadz500

Established Member
Dadz,

Did you already sell the white boss?!

Well..... You know from history of posting on this forum that I never keep a car long. I was going to keep it along with the new Stang but I just don't want to start collecting cars again. We have two drivers and four cars as it is. So I made the hard choice to get rid of it. I like the new car so much better as far as comfort and ease of driving and with my medical conditions it makes it so much more comfortable for me to drive the new car.

chevpwr

Established Member
Got back last night, lowered it with Eibach Pro springs and added the Lethal resonator delete kit today.

Before
wmM7VB.jpg

After
D2cXGB.jpg

LVX76V.jpg

p9QHM5.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread