My New Snake

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I wouldn't touch the wing. IMO it would be like taking the wing off a 2000 R, sure some might think it's ugly, but it came that way stock so should stay that way. That Viper is an actual track worthy car that can benefit from the wing, not some wannabe 100hp Civic.

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
I wouldn't touch the wing. IMO it would be like taking the wing off a 2000 R, sure some might think it's ugly, but it came that way stock so should stay that way. That Viper is an actual track worthy car that can benefit from the wing, not some wannabe 100hp Civic.

Agreed. I've decided to leave it as is. In person, it fits the personality of the car really well.

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
Congrats! I'd add some lowering to the mod list. :)

Congrats OP, awesome color combo

Nice! Love that color combo

Nice car dude! Love it

Thanks guys. I really had my doubts about the color in pictures, but it really is gorgeous in person.

Unfortunately the car + delivery + plates have done a little damage on the bank account. So any big mods probably won't happen until next year. Plus, getting up the driveway is already a bit of an art, not sure I could go much lower. :lol1:

csvt98

Road Course Ringer
Established Member
I think 13 out of 100 VOI9 Vipers came with the Performance package with the wing and other options from the factory. I was watching one on some cars for sale sites. I love the Gen 3 and Gen 4 Viper coupes, I hope the markets comes down a little bit more, at least by the beginning of next year. Sweet Viper and I would love to have one in that color, check out Greg Good for heads/cam and M&M for some headers. N/A mods make Vipers straight monsters... Again, gorgeous Viper!!!

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
I think 13 out of 100 VOI9 Vipers came with the Performance package with the wing and other options from the factory. I was watching one on some cars for sale sites. I love the Gen 3 and Gen 4 Viper coupes, I hope the markets comes down a little bit more, at least by the beginning of next year��. Sweet Viper and I would love to have one in that color, check out Greg Good for heads/cam and M&M for some headers. N/A mods make Vipers straight monsters... Again, gorgeous Viper!!!

I was actually told mine is not a 100% authentic Performance Pack, but somewhere in the middle. It did get the H-spokes, and while the wing is factory and dealer installed, it wasn't installed as a package at the time of sale, which is why I don't have the front splitter that the true Aero / Performance pack cars would have.

And truth be told, I was actually shopping a Gen2 GTS coupe when this one came on the market. Simply because I had assumed a Gen3 / Gen4 coupe was out of my price range. And I really hadn't planned on shopping until spring. But for the mileage and condition of the car for the price I was offered, I really couldn't say no.

Appreciate the compliment and the advice on parts. Thank you :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread