My New to me Wheels (BBS Content)

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Those took an everyday clean car and turned it into a neck snapper. Nice pick up OP.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Really great wheels. Lightweight and strong. I do like the plasma finish better though.

steamboat08cs082qr6.jpg

tedness

Bananarama
Established Member
You've pretty much done to your car everything I'd like to do to mine from a cosmetic standpoint. I'm about halfway there lol.

Aldo,

looks beast! But if I may make a few suggestions...paint the grille delete part on the bumper black and get the un-tinted "clear" corner headlights, like mine...
:)

I think it'll make his car look cheaper if he paints the body-colored grille delete portion.

Also, I think they stopped making the standard smoked clear corner lights, which is unfortunate because that's what I was looking for a few months back when I replaced my headlights.

ShapeShifter

Established Member
You've pretty much done to your car everything I'd like to do to mine from a cosmetic standpoint. I'm about halfway there lol.

I think it'll make his car look cheaper if he paints the body-colored grille delete portion.

Also, I think they stopped making the standard smoked clear corner lights, which is unfortunate because that's what I was looking for a few months back when I replaced my headlights.

the headlights are available on eBay, ;)

SILVERSTONE

SilverBullitt
Established Member
New wheels look great!
Thanks!
Sweet Ride !!!!
Thank you!!
i hate you lol. Still searching for those wheels for myself! Awesome find!
lol no prob! good luck to you sir!
Those look amazing!!!
Awesome thank you!
i like it a lot :rockon:
:beer: Thanks!
Car looks great!
Thanks!
Wow, clean GT.

LOVE the...
bullitt side scoops & fuel door
halo headrests
99/01 cobra bumper, not digging the Mach 1 chin spoiler though
IRS exhaust, sick
Wingless
Painted mirrors
Too much more to list!

Very very clean bro. Any interior pics? What's done to the engine?
Thanks!! really appreciate u admire my creation, sorry no interior shots, engine is just bolt ons, since it has been my DD for 6 years i didn'tt want to sacrifice the mpgs lol
looks great, but your mach one splitter looks super warped and detracts from the sweet stance/wheels
Thanks! yeah chin spoiler hits sometimes thats why its not so straight.. not as bad in person.. its an OEM one so kinda hard to replace it with a cheap one
Looks sick!
:beer: Thanks
Looks great. Reminds me of Ken Bjonnes old Silver GT.
Thanks, who is that guy? and pic of the car
Aldo,

looks beast! But if I may make a few suggestions...paint the grille delete part on the bumper black and get the un-tinted "clear" corner headlights, like mine...
Thanks roy, grill part i prefer it how i have it, headlights i understand.. thats my 3rd set which i got a really good deal and its really good quality its been holding good for years now, unlike most cheap annoying ones, so till these give up i will change them to something else
They look absolutely awesome! (but I'm also biased) :beer:

One suggestion - fill the front license plate holes. That's all! :rockon:
lol Thanks man!! bumper is almost new has like 30k on it, so until it starts showing wear i will redo it
I love it!
Thanks!!
Looks great, all the little accents really pull the car together.
:beer: Thank you sir!
I can FUX with that
lol :banana:
Get BBS centercaps and it will be complete!
down the road i will probably end up getting them.. soo far i like the Panoz ones
We all hate you for your great find. Damn. They look sick on your car though, congratulations.
feels good to be hated lol.. Thanks dude really appreciate it
looks all kinds of sick Op!!
Thanks!

Those took an everyday clean car and turned it into a neck snapper. Nice pick up OP.
:beer: Thank you!
Freakin' gorgeous.
:beer: Thanks!!
Really great wheels. Lightweight and strong. I do like the plasma finish better though.
Thanks!! yeah i do like the plasmas also.. but i heard they end up chipping

lol Thanks, our cars look like they could be related lol, you can still get those headlights off ebay for cheap.. not sure on the quality thought, it really depends on what you prefer

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
I don't know what Ken is up to these days, but back in the day when these new edge cars were new him and a group of guys were really getting these things to fly down the strip, for the time. Bill Putnam, Bob Cosby, Brandon Alsept come to mind, though Bobs car was a Cobra. Ken was the owner/founder of Modular Depot/MD Motorsports.

http://ipv6links.net/?show=author&aid=2

I think that site is severely outdated. MD might be a thing if the past now, I'm not sure. Stopped following the modular Mustang scene for the most part.

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0406_2000_ford_mustang_gt/viewall.html

There's his old car. I think he used the RKs as street wheels before it was a full out drag car.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

w3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Established Member
Very nice man! Love the car all around! I am actually taking your idea and polishing up some stock cobra tail pipes to put on my buddies' 03 GT

M3xpress

Established Member
Nice, I've got the same set but they look like the perfect match when paired with a silver car, the car looks good. :beer:

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Man that looks amazing. Whats you suspension setup? 1 coil cut all around right? Stance is PERFECT, but so is the whole car haha.

About you not wanting to sacrifice MPG's for power, spray it!

SILVERSTONE

SilverBullitt
Established Member
Looks great man! :coolman:
Thanks!! :beer:
What tint % you got ?
5 all around but the rear has double layer so practically 0%
Ive always liked these wheels. Looks great OP
Thanks you!
Much better
Thanks!
I don't know what Ken is up to these days, but back in the day when these new edge cars were new him and a group of guys were really getting these things to fly down the strip, for the time. Bill Putnam, Bob Cosby, Brandon Alsept come to mind, though Bobs car was a Cobra. Ken was the owner/founder of Modular Depot/MD Motorsports.

Modular Mustang Performance from Modular Depot 4.6L / 5.4L Mustang Performance

I think that site is severely outdated. MD might be a thing if the past now, I'm not sure. Stopped following the modular Mustang scene for the most part.

2000 Ford Mustang GT - 11-Second New Edge - 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords Magazine

There's his old car. I think he used the RKs as street wheels before it was a full out drag car.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
oohh... that was a fast N/A car..
very nice
Thank you!
Nice, I've got the same set but they look like the perfect match when paired with a silver car, the car looks good. :beer:
:beer: Thank you sir!! any pics of your wheels?
cars looking good. I love making cars look amazing. You sir have a really nice GT. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks! im glad u admire my work!
Looks great.
Thank you!
Man that looks amazing. Whats you suspension setup? 1 coil cut all around right? Stance is PERFECT, but so is the whole car haha.

About you not wanting to sacrifice MPG's for power, spray it!
Thanks dude!! yup 1 coil.. thanks!! i wanted to lower the front a bit more but i cant it already hits on the fender well lol and no on the spray.. i dont want to sacrifice my mpgs.. why would i want to sacrifice my motor lol

Users who are viewing this thread