my new wheels

i8u

Established Member
Originally posted by terminatd
Damn, those are nice. I was looking at the same combo. What is the ride and handling like now?

How well does it stick in corners with those 8 inch wheels in front now? It think they look great though.:beer:

blnpny

Banned
even though it's an 8inch wheel on front, it's still a wide tire. no problem with handling. it seems to stick a lot better. hooks really well.:burnout:

blnpny

Banned
it's okay one day you'll own a cobra! I like you're taste in wheels.I also had bbs rks on my gt in 2000,also2001 i'll post some pic of them later.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by Xsnkchmr
jack your thread???
I got mine in Oct & BF I catch hell for not owning a Cobra

http://www.mc.stangnet.com/phot6.html

Yeah jack his thread. You just posted your pic and didn't say anything about his. To me that looks like a "Hey look at mine, I got some too. Mine are better." type post. Simple ettiquette.

boostedsnake

Established Member
Hey Xsnkchmr could you post some more pics of your Bullitt with the Plasmas on. I am debating between the SSR GT3's and the Plasmas and need a little bit more info, pics on them to make up my mind. Great looking bullit by the way.

Eibach Pro kit
Recaro Sport Black Leather seats (00 Cobra R type)
& more to to be added in the comming months

01 White Cobra
Back to stock from BPU and will be up for sale in about a week after I sell my Racing Heart 3pc 19" M5 wheels

01 White Lexus LX470
Stock and my daily driver

Users who are viewing this thread