My New Yukon XL

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
I know its not a Stang but that should be coming soon. I got this for the family and its awesome. Hope you all like

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Yea my wife likes the old ones to but the New ones are so much better in everyway and I think the body lines are more slick IMO. Everything about this one is so much better then the old ones. Thanks for the compliments though

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
yea its a boat but it rides great and once you get used to it its not bad at all. But my wife and daughter are safe driving in it and thats the most important thing for me. I love everything about it. Thanks for the compliments guys

NB99COBRA

shut em down open up shop
Established Member
Looks good, I really like the new body style alot.

I'm thinking about going with a Yukon when I trade in my Envoy (still a few years away). It's going to depend on how much trouble I have with my GM now that the warranty is up.

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Thanks guys, Yea im not big on the expeditions much they eat more gas and from what ive seen they never last long and always have lots of problems. i have no regrets about getting the yukon, The thing rides like a Cady and everything is done very nice. Everytime I drive it its like getting into a space ship the damn thing has so many buttons and gadgets. Oh and the 20's just bring it all out :) Thanks again for the compliments.

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
Looks good man, I'm glad you got those tail lights instead of those carbon fiber whatever you wanna call them. Now all you need is some 24's;-)

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
lmao yea the carbon fiber looking ones come on the Denali and the wife and I both hated those. we kinda still like the tahoe taillights better though buts these ones look good..Oh and Pitrack try telling my wife to put 24's on it..lol she said no...lmao

Last edited:

nix5o

Established Member
REPOST, o wait never mind, that was the email you sent me. :D Looks good family guy. Now its time to get that turbo fox in the garage.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread