My night at the track...beat a SRT-10 Ram TWICE!

MoneyPit

Busted windshield mod
Established Member
Nice runs, Kryo.

Could that guy in the white cobra have taken any more time getting staged up?? You could have made a sandwich and drank a big gulp by the time he was ready. :lol:

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
Lightning Steve said:
14.3? I don't know that seems kind slow for your mods, I would think you are faster than that. I could be wrong but I don't think heating up street tires does any good?

14.3 is slow LOL however as long as I win im happy. but being at 4000' i kinda get the short end of the stick there. But like I said you cannot take the clocks with any seriousness since a N02 powered gixxer was pulling 17's.
honestly if I dont roast these things..they run the same..i just do it cuz I like the smoke :D
now I got a set of lakewood slappers coming in :) so no more wheel hop for me.

Snakestress said:
so i still win???!!! 13.9 baby! :lol:

great runs mike, hope they show up again tomorrow :thumbsup:

ps: also remember guys we are at 4000' elevation. not that it matters much for us FI cars but it does add up when you do the correction. sometimes DA can be a bitch as well

Hush you :p

MoneyPit said:
Nice runs, Kryo.

Could that guy in the white cobra have taken any more time getting staged up?? You could have made a sandwich and drank a big gulp by the time he was ready. :lol:

the white cobra was having fun. When he did his first burn out and put her in reverse I brought my revs up to 1000..then he did it again so I let off tile he was finished LOL
I was actually changing my music over to Queen - Stone Cold Crazy and drinking a 7up :)

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
Lightning Steve said:
Geez your as bad as Mai in the vid where she's passing ya and talkin on the cell,LOL :D .

hey I was sitting there waiting for the guy to hurry up and make some smoke. Might as well use my time constructively :D

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
Lightning Steve said:
Geez your as bad as Mai in the vid where she's passing ya and talkin on the cell,LOL :D .

I cant just hang up on my husband while some idiot pulls up next to me wanting a piece now, can I? :D :D

And let me tell yah, the people here take about 3 years to stage on damn street tires clocking 19 second quarter miles. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread