My old car made #8 on the top 10 Hottest stangs of 2010 of MM&FF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
.....and it's the only New Edge car of the 10!!!!!!

I can safely say I built one of the baddest looking New Edges in earth!!!!!:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

8adeec51.jpg

331cc9f8.jpg

Here's a link to the article of Dec '10 Issue

1999 Ford Mustang GT Cobra Replica - Turbonetics Custom Turbo - Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine

Congrats to the new owner Seth (Blown04GT) on the purchase!!!!!:rockon::rockon::rockon:

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Congrats, beautiful car what made you sell it, if you don't mind me asking.

Business opportunity, it's already working out for me, I will be building another one exactly the same as this car very soon so it will be the clone of my terminator clone lol.:banana:

slvr35th

Established Member
I think it's a bad ass looking car but I wouldn't go as far as one of the baddest ones maybe one of the barest ones that has got in a magazine because I have seen some sick termis that are real not cloned don't get me wrong your car is clean and wouldn't mine having it but there is always bigger and better out there that don't get attention! But congrats on the mag exposure.

O4COBRA

Established Member
Congrats on the achievement! The car deserves to be in there, clone or not who gives a $hit...

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
I think it's a bad ass looking car but I wouldn't go as far as one of the baddest ones maybe one of the barest ones that has got in a magazine because I have seen some sick termis that are real not cloned don't get me wrong your car is clean and wouldn't mine having it but there is always bigger and better out there that don't get attention! But congrats on the mag exposure.

This sounds like a bitter post. Oh well, it is your opinion though.

RestoStang67

GO LOBOS!
Established Member
Nice job! That car really is bad beast! The only new edge, really? I think new edges
are the best looking late model Stangs :coolman:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Badass, wasn't this car just featured in 5.0 mag? I swear I read the whole article and such.

wma8706

Established Member

Have to disagree. The amount of time, work and money to create this street driven new edge stang is over the top for most mustang enthusiast here. There's only a small handfull of terminators on this site that are just as nice inside and out. Have you seen this car in person? The width of the rear tires alone will blow you away.

Last edited:

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Congrats on the achievement! The car deserves to be in there, clone or not who gives a $hit...

yea i thought that was your car ! congrats on making it into the mag. & congrats to the new owner too :beer:

I think is cause I'm just jealous it's not mine really lol

Congrats...

This sounds like a bitter post. Oh well, it is your opinion though.

Nice job! That car really is bad beast! The only new edge, really? I think new edges
are the best looking late model Stangs :coolman:

Badass, wasn't this car just featured in 5.0 mag? I swear I read the whole article and such.

Congrats again Enrique..sad to see it go, but hopefully you'll have something again by April for Knottsberry

and she has an excellent behind i must say!!

Congrats bro! :rockon: That is an accomplishment, on top of the accomplishment of even making it into a mag. I'll miss seeing the car at local events.

Have to disagree. The amount of time, work and money to create this street driven new edge stang is over the top for most mustang enthusiast here. There's only a small handfull of terminators on this site that are just as nice inside and out. Have you seen this car in person? The width of the rear tires alone will blow you away.

Congrats sir! That's a heck of an acomplishment. :beer:

Thanks!!!:beer::rockon:

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member
I saw your ride in the top 10 in my mag last night! That's awesome! Congrats again! :banana:

+1 I've seen it in person :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread