My Photoshop - Mustang GT-R Concept (better)

5LiterMustang

Established Member
i just didn't like the way the original looked... i didn't really take a lot of time on it, so there are some minor things wrong with it, but overall, i think it looks 100 times better.

556156_4_full.jpg

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
maybe have a chin spoiler like the mach1? I wish ford would have something similar to the s281 wing..I like how it wraps to the rear and the tail lights.

Squeeler92

Looks alright, but I like the other one better.

Only problem I have with the other one is the chrome plating around the exit exhaust pipes....is there really a need for it to be that shiny?

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Looking at that, I think its ready to be a new Boss Mustang. Just need to add the fender stripe and new hood.

2004svtcobra

Established Member
I think you did a great job dude. You should applyfor a job with FORD in the designing department and teach them drunk SOB a thong or two about design. haha The fog lights should be on the bottom bumper not in the grill like on the actual car. The color is ugly though. Try BLACK!!! Also think about a different rear end. The retro ass is one ugly somebitch!

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Originally posted by WorkHorse09
Looks alright, but I like the other one better.

Only problem I have with the other one is the chrome plating around the exit exhaust pipes....is there really a need for it to be that shiny?

Chop I did the other day, I myself think it looks a little btter without the crome also, but it's not all that bad. I still like the original, just wanted to mess around with it some.

chop1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread