my pony is dead = (

blackfox

Established Member
guys i need help, i think i have to sell my car because it breaks alolt and my parents want me to have something more reliable and dependent, but a mustang- i am located in new jersey and im thinking a newer model, i have a 93 (sadly last of the foxes = ( ) back to thinking about a newer model- no offense but i dont like them i guess im gunna grow to, but this brings me to my dilemma- where can i find one that has mods on it, and not a private seller? i just want something mean because all i have is the money for the car, i cant afford to mod it and i dont like being slow, please PLEASE help me...:bash: :??: :( :cryying:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Go to a local track and keep your eye out. What keeps happening to your car? These cars are dependable as hondas and are a lot faster at the same time. Maintenance is all I can say.

blackfox

Established Member
say they want me to sell, what should i look at? a modded newer 46 or 5.0? or should i look at the LT1's?

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Whatever suits you best...Also like the LT1's...Those things respond awesome to a 150 shot and gears....But you know what I would choose though...lol...

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
just tell your parents you wont drive anything but a mustang, if they still dont agree say ok I will sell it and you can drive me everywhere I have to go =]

90_red_lx

ASLOW50
Established Member
Originally posted by 28
Agreed...the 5.0's are damn reliable as long as you up keep on them....

Agreed...wtf is wrong with your car? Myn is a awesome daily driver, only problems were heater core, front end needing to be realigned, and oil changes. :) Even though my passenger door lock and mirror is giving out though. But I turn 21.3 mpg (not highway exactly, but not much stop and go traffic) with 89 octane.

94Mustang302

Long Live 302...
Established Member
i agree. the 5.0's are very dependable. hell i have 154+ thousand miles on mine and it still runs like a scowlded dog too. keep a good check on it and will run forever. but im sry to hear about that though man. id be pretty sad if i had to part with my GT.

94Mustang302

Long Live 302...
Established Member
i agree. the 5.0's are very dependable. hell i have 154+ thousand miles on mine and it still runs like a scowlded dog too. keep a good check on it and will run forever. the only major thing that went wrong w/ my car is the idle sensor. but im sry to hear about that though man. id be pretty sad if i had to part with my GT.

Users who are viewing this thread