My Procharged Mach vs TT GTO

Mystic03

Established Member
We All done it my ass, if I'm racing and there's traffic hit the brakes idiot get in front then race again

johnnyrocket

Established Member
GTO seemed slow for a twin turbo. Any specs on it? Nice Mach:beer: Agree with above post on being dangerous. Just be careful, don't put yourself in a bad situation. You'll have to live with the consqunces, or not. We've all done it before though!:nonono:

boltonmach1

Established Member
Gto is a 6.0ltr and dynos at around 530.

Mach has stock longblock, transmission, rearend, clutch, and exhaust hasn't been touched. Has a used P1 kit from a 01 cobra and accufab tb with a anderson power pipe.

black03kbcobra

Flawless Victory!
Established Member
Gto is a 6.0ltr and dynos at around 530.

Mach has stock longblock, transmission, rearend, clutch, and exhaust hasn't been touched. Has a used P1 kit from a 01 cobra and accufab tb with a anderson power pipe.

So what kind of power does the mach make? I'm gonna guess with 10#'s its around 460-470?

Explosive

Established Member
Video descrip says 8lbs on the gto..... only 8lbs from a TT setup ? I think I would have just done a single.

UncleAnt

Established Member
Gto is totally stock other than the aps twin kit,put down like 522.said he was spinning from 60-95mph.it's his daily driver so really you don't need more than 8lbs,much more and it's not gonna be reliable

boltonmach1

Established Member
Gto is totally stock other than the aps twin kit,put down like 522.said he was spinning from 60-95mph.it's his daily driver so really you don't need more than 8lbs,much more and it's not gonna be reliable

really?

so if he gets some better tires I'm done for.

Users who are viewing this thread