My Raptor price quote

SixtiesIron

Established Member
Blue Flame Mettalic, lux pkg, sony nav, moonroof, bed ext, lojack, 7/75 extended warr, AND 6.2 liter V8

44k :)

51k total MSRP+options
47k My quote
44k after rebate

$6,800.00 total discount

What you think? similar options asking 45k on fleabay for the 5.4 model ;-)

I am buying though overseas auto exchange program, military and dod civilians only, sorry :-(

Ernie
SixtiesIron

Last edited:

OneBadZ06

Established Member
Blue Flame Mettalic, lux pkg, sony nav, moonroof, bed ext, lojack, 7/75 extended warr, AND 6.2 liter V8

44k :)

51k total MSRP+options
47k My quote
44k after rebate

$6,800.00 total discount

What you think? similar options asking 45k on fleabay for the 5.4 model ;-)

I am buying though overseas auto exchange program, military and dod civilians only, sorry :-(

Ernie
SixtiesIron

Well, Invoice including the $3k cash back program Ford is running but without Lojack or the extended warranty since they are not factory items comes to; $42,503.00. The $1,500 difference covers your lojack and extended warranty, which seems very reasonable. So I would say, you got the Truck at invoice or slightly below, which is a real good deal! :beer:

Dont go by what the dips are listing as buy-it-now prices on ebay. Notice they are not selling either. ;-)

CGoeschel

Established Member
Not sure what salesperson is telling you there's a 3K rebate but there isnt one. I can run you a vincent right from my home computer with your zip to prove it.

steeltoe

Established Member
Not sure what salesperson is telling you there's a 3K rebate but there isnt one. I can run you a vincent right from my home computer with your zip to prove it.

He is buying his truck through the Military Car Sales Program. They require that cars be sold below MSRP and generally they have different rebates then stateside dealers.

SixtiesIron

Established Member
the rebate,..

Yes indeed, the rebate here is for military. 4k total discount, 3500 for me cuz i a civilian,.. i had a similar one 2-3 months ago with a 5k discount, but passed cuz no 6.2 yet,...

If i take off most options, i can get this for 32.8k if i take off all the options i put on,....

38 MSRP
36.3 My quote
32.8K TOTAL, NOT BAD if i want to upgrade the sound system, and don't need lux and moon roof,..

35.5 6.2 option only

+1380.00 7/75 warranty, this is a special warranty that extends 1 year for everyyear i am deployed here very important to us,.

I'd actually take a 32k truck off road,

att 444-50 I may be tempted to keep it on the streets,..

Ernie,
Sixties Iron

Last edited:

SOCOMech

Established Member
Just a heads up for the OP, our ENCS rebate on the Raptor just got upped to $4500, checkout the ENCS site and scroll down to the '10 models. ('11's are showing first now)
Mine msrp'd for just shy of $49k and I'm getting it through ENCS for $41k. As for any incentives on the Raptor through a dealer....none, zip, nada.

bobbys97r

Established Member
He is buying his truck through the Military Car Sales Program. They require that cars be sold below MSRP and generally they have different rebates then stateside dealers.

yup! Im going to get a quote on a crewcab very soon

and the new discount is $6700.00

Last edited:

pb1302

Established Member
How and where are you getting this $6700 dollar rebate? I have only found $500 dollar rebate on both the 2010 and 2011 Raptor form the ENCS website.

Looking into getting me one of these in White, 6.2 motor, Luxury Package, Navigation system, Backup Camera and Trailer Brake.... so far the dang 2011 prices are not posted so no solid numbers from the quote I already got of 47K

bobbys97r

Established Member
How and where are you getting this $6700 dollar rebate? I have only found $500 dollar rebate on both the 2010 and 2011 Raptor form the ENCS website.

Looking into getting me one of these in White, 6.2 motor, Luxury Package, Navigation system, Backup Camera and Trailer Brake.... so far the dang 2011 prices are not posted so no solid numbers from the quote I already got of 47K

ok the guy lied to me, but I just bought a white 6.2 off raf lakenheath.

Users who are viewing this thread