My Red Fire pics

jrh99

Established Member
awesome... just awesome
thanks for helping me realize that I'm gonna love the color!

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
Holy fuggin crap!! I have never seen that color on the 03 before. I absolutely love it!!! Is this a color that was released after production started?

BTW I had a 99 R/T regular cab (Yellow) with a Kenne Bell S/C among other things. I noticed your shaker scoop, I like that too.

Razor.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Yeah I was on SVT's site, There were three colors that were marked (early production) then there were 3 colors that were, I assumed, available at anytime while the 03 is still in production... Then there were 3 colors marked (late production) Red Fire fell under late production.

Yeah thats the ole R/T. Havent done anything as dramatic as a blower........ (yet :) So far its just running a PCM and the shaker hood. But my next mod is the exsaust. Obviously the truck is nothing compared to the car under the hood, but I still get a kick out of working with it and driving it too.

Mods for the Cobra will be comming as soon as I get a couple thousand miles on it (so it might be until this summer). I think this weekend though im going to go ahead and remove the silencer and slide a K&N in it though for the time being.

akatherazor4

Established Member
Sounds good.;-) My friend has an 03 with a smaller pulley, Dynomax 3" cat back, Removed silencer with K&N, and a Diablo chip that makes 460 rwhp. Last time at the track he was pulling 12.0's on the stock F1's !!!

Razor.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Simply amazing what these "terminators" are capable of with such a small ammount of money.

BTW thats a nice 01 you have there yourself. How does it run?

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
Better than what i thought it would be. The Rio Red on my GT has always been my first choice of red on a stang, Performane Red was too Orange and Laser Red was too dark, but that red especially on the '03 looks mean yet sleek. very nice.

akatherazor4

Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
BTW thats a nice 01 you have there yourself. How does it run?

It ran strong in N/A form. I'm waiting on the chip to come back from JMS so I can put it on the Dyno and check the A/F . I should have some Dyno #'s posted in my sig later this week.

Razor.

1Yellow03

Established Member
All of my cars have been RED! I wanted some thing different. My
new 03 Cobra is yellow. Your car looks super nice! But any 03
Cobra color looks super! Very good pic's. I need to take some
of my car.

Users who are viewing this thread