My Red Fire pics

03CobraBro

Established Member
hehehe... Yeah... Thought it would be neat if they sold a Cobra in that color... but im perfectly happy with red fire.

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
dude thats serously one of the best colors goin. next to sonic blue anyway. big ups on the color though

zxport3

Established Member
I was scrolling down looking at the pics of that 03 cobra in sexual ecstasy untill I got to the bottem and saw the R/T. Then I got sick to my stomach.

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
I like the color on the R/T myself. There's a guy around me who has one the same color with allot of mods and I really dig it. The one I had was yellow and it turned allot of heads.:D

Razor.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Street Dreams did the shaker on the R/T, put it together, painted it ect. Located on the west side of Indiapaolis in the avon area. Anyway I know the guy that owns that place and I get discounts on aftermarket parts there any what not. I just thought it was neat to have as a back ground.

Thnx for the compliments btw :)

Last edited:

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by akatherazor4
I like the color on the R/T myself. There's a guy around me who has one the same color with allot of mods and I really dig it. The one I had was yellow and it turned allot of heads.:D

Razor.

Mine gets alot of looks too. :) R/T's are alot of fun... Takes alittle more $$ to get em movin compared to F-bodies, Stangs, and Lightenings, but I think they're worth it in the long run to mess around with.

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
Mine gets alot of looks too. :) R/T's are alot of fun... Takes alittle more $$ to get em movin compared to F-bodies, Stangs, and Lightenings, but I think they're worth it in the long run to mess around with.

Yep like I said before I had a Kenne Bell on mine. I got disgusted with it soon after installing the S/C and sold it. The gentleman who bought it proceeded to total about a month later, Flipped it in a ditch. :(

Razor.

03CobraBro

Established Member
oooh :( Sorry to here that... Thats one reason if I try to sell something like that, I try to make absolutely sure that ill never see it or here about it again. I get sentimentally attached sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread