My second baby is done!!! 600+whp????

jeb

Established Member
coolcobramatt said:
no offense meant or not, telling someone their car looks like shit is insulting and just plain rude. "Comments welcome" only goes so far, I welcome this guy to the site and applaud him for having the integrity not to retaliate. NOt everyone has the $$ to buy a new Cobra, STi, GTO, Corvette, etc.. :nonono:

I dont think anyone said his car looks like shit :shrug: ! Also I respect the work he has put into his car. O yea and dont forget he has a 30k $ evo :poke: . But I am down with him on here as long as he dont go talking trash about our cars on here. :bash:

BagwaZhang

Established Member
dogfighter said:
fu<ken ricer bastard. get that slow pos out of here and go listen to the dub of your heart elsewhere with that piece of garbage. j/k nice setup :thumbsup:
Nice power!

Love your sig dogfighter. :coolman:

puredrive

Established Member
not a fan of the body kit...

but that engine looks sick..so what stand alone are you using?

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
with that much power and so little weight, i bet it does good burn outs and thats about it.

evo8power

Established Member
Tech III EMS, ive heard good things from the volkswagon guys over seas about this ems, so i fuigured i would give it a try.....do a search on my name, i have never said anythign negative about cobras or whatever, i like all cars that are made too go fast and look nice...i know not everyone likes the orange color, flames, headlights, i dont expect people too, its stuff i kinda like and make the car look my own....

**UPDATE**

634whp 589ft lbs
30psi

a little more room to add about another 3, 4 psi, were keeping it at this level and hitting Cecil County Dragway fri night pending weather

Users who are viewing this thread