My Shelby got some new shoes.

paluka21

Established Member
Steve,

No doubt pictures often don’t do a car justice. I am certain they look killer in person.
With that said, out of curiosity,
did you by chance take note the weight of these wheels compared to the stock ones? I ask because the Alcoa SS wheels I run were noticeably heavier than stock wheels, and I could even tell in seat of the pants. Now that I’ve had the rears widened, the car feels even slower.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I like the wheels, just not them being all black on your car.
I have to agree.
I think the caliper color change or even some color change to the wheels would make a huge change, either wheel lip, face or both.
Great wheels and tires.
-J

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Steve,

No doubt pictures often don’t do a car justice. I am certain they look killer in person.
did you by chance take note the weight of these wheels compared to the stock ones? I ask because the Alcoa SS wheels I run were noticeably heavier than stock wheels, and I could even tell in seat of the pants. Now that I’ve had the rears widened, the car feels even slower.
I didn't weigh the wheels, but I can say they're lighter than the stock wheels, just not my much.
I have to agree.
I think the caliper color change or even some color change to the wheels would make a huge change, either wheel lip, face or both.
Great wheels and tires.
-J
I know, I want to paint the caliper sonic blue, I just need to actually stop being lazy lol.

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Lazy you are not; however, you do need to change your sig pic.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
Steve,

Boxed up I believe the wheels weighed in @ 38-40lbs

Users who are viewing this thread