My sho pics

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Nice for a crazy Brazilian :p Did you draw the sho too??? I always wanted to get a drawing of my black 93 done.

TurboEclipseGSX

Non Ricer
Established Member
Originally posted by 02JSVT
Why so we can rip on your Ricer MORE!? Michael Knight, w/ a white Knight Rider.:rollseyes

who the hell are you, i was talking to ryan, since we keep raggin on each other for fun in the smackdown threads, i guess i cant joke now either huh :nonono:

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Originally posted by TurboEclipseGSX
who the hell are you, i was talking to ryan, since we keep raggin on each other for fun in the smackdown threads, i guess i cant joke now either huh :nonono:

Im the guy who just ripped on your out of date "Uncle Ben" :thumbsup:

Prophet

Established Member
Yeah Ryan ,I did the drawings.Im six years rusty on the drawings,those two where my first of shos ill have more in the future.
As far as the Brasilian goes,Im Portuguese married to a beautiful Brasilian wife ,moving to Brazil in six to twelve months.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Decided if your taking the SHO yet or not? That would be an 'odd' car down there I'm sure.

Prophet

Established Member
Oddly enough,they have a few shos there ,im saying a few... those that are for sale anyway.from what ive seen in the aol brasil.I would be the only one with modifications.

I want to take the sho ,it will cost about 2k to ship.maybe another 2k max to release at customs.Also the port is a days drive away from where i will be living.It will definately be a hassle,but id rather take it than sell it and loose all the money on mods.

I will see in the next few months my financial situation,If i do sell it ,i will be going for a nice blue Subaru Impressa WRX[turbo baby]

Prophet

Established Member
I got married two years ago to a brasilian woman i met at my church.It so happened that she owned two homes, plus two commercial .
Since then we have purchased another house two apartments,two lots to build on.And recently we purchased the house where we will be living[living large-nice].All paid in full.So my move there will greatly improve in my living conditions.

I plan to buy empty lots and have houses built and sell,for quick profit.Ill just oversee [no getting hands dirty for me anymore]only from wrenching on my hot rods.lol.God willing.

Ryan-if i want to check prices on properties ,cars or anything in Brasil i just go www.aolbrasil.com and im there.

Mikeys_Taurus

Just going through my hit counters and I came across this thread. Tony, you certainly are the post whore. :)

I know I'm dragging up an old thread here.

Ryan, did you ever get the CSVT fixed?

*retreats back into SHOforum cave* :D

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Working on it. Its coming on along, finally picked up my BRAND NEW 3.0L short block and sent my heads out today to get 'worked' on :D

Now go back to the depths from which you came! :p

Originally posted by Mikeys_Taurus

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Mikeys_Taurus
Just going through my hit counters and I came across this thread. Tony, you certainly are the post whore. :)

I know I'm dragging up an old thread here.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Stick around we are nice guys!! :-D :D

Users who are viewing this thread