My Sincerest apology

boca ron

Banned
I feel like a big ass right now. Yesterday,I implied some hi-flow cats were missing from my shop.That was NOT the case they were actually in back of wrecked truck under passenger seat and interior carpet. TO Matias,Steven, and Jason Im so sorry I implied you guys are anything less than stand up good guys.If there is anyway or anything I can do to make ammends PLEASE let me know. Flame away guys I deserve it. :fm: :bash:

LightningMAS

Banned
damn.. lol glad u found it... i cant beileve u went thru all that trouble to fix up another highflows for me.. u are a great guy !!!! i apperciate everything u did for me!! so, which one are u sending to me?

Last edited:

boca ron

Banned
dont want to piss off anymore people ie vendor local so you get the new ones lmas, how embarassing! I nearly hit the floor when i uncovered those damn cats

LightningMAS

Banned
boca ron said:
dont want to piss off anymore people ie vendor local so you get the new ones lmas, how embarassing! I nearly hit the floor when i uncovered those damn cats

:beer: Frickin Saweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!! I love u dude!! Im Amazed.! :beer: U are the BESTEST person in the whole wide world!!! Thank you so much... You guys are the best!!!! My god i love this community!!!! SVTP Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :banana: :coolman: :beer: :thumbsup: :rolling: :pepper:

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
LightningMAS said:
:beer: Frickin Saweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!! I love u dude!! Im Amazed.! :beer: U are the BESTEST person in the whole wide world!!! Thank you so much... You guys are the best!!!! My god i love this community!!!! SVTP Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :banana: :coolman: :beer: :thumbsup: :rolling: :pepper:

:poke: you ok man???

god the homosexuality level is rising... larry we need a new forum!!!!

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
No matter what anyone says, and I mean ANYONE, you are a stand up guy Ron. I tried to get you back on NLOC but I guess that won't happen. It takes guts and balls for a man to admit when he's made a mistake or wrong and you have done both.

Hats off to you sir!

LightningMAS

Banned
beenstruck said:
:poke: you ok man???

god the homosexuality level is rising... larry we need a new forum!!!!

im fine,, im just excited to get new magnaflow highflow cats .. :beer: cause these stock ones are rattling like M.F. :mj: its to horrible for me go out and drive.. :(

Bird

Old and tired............
Established Member
Now all we need is a smiley for a 'group hug'.................

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Bird

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Glad you found them Ron...

If you need me to ship them let me know....The ones I shipped to Halftime cost $31.00 to ship and $23.00 To pack it up...I did not have a box that big so the UPS store packed it for me...
I will see you Wednesday....

Last edited:

203Cree

Established Member
Bird said:
Now all we need is a smiley for a 'group hug'.................

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Bird

See if this works.

grouphug.gif

MISTERgadget

Turbo 4V Lightning
Established Member
Apology accepted Ron :beer: :beer:

I think all of us use the "jump to conclusions mat" when we freak out about something.

boca ron

Banned
MISTERgadget said:
Apology accepted Ron :beer: :beer:

I think all of us use the "jump to conclusions mat" when we freak out about something.
thanks man, my bad, i should have known better, for the record aj defende you guys till the end. im really sorry i questioned you guys integretie boca :bowdown: :beer:

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
brucewrs said:
Glad you found them Ron...

If you need me to ship them let me know....The ones I shipped to Halftime cost $31.00 to ship and $23.00 To pack it up...I did not have a box that big so the UPS store packed it for me...
I will see you Wednesday....

Ron, again I can't believ your doing all this for two guys you don't even really know. You rock.

Thanks Bruce for shiping, did you get a tracking number yet?

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
HalfTime said:
Ron, again I can't believ your doing all this for two guys you don't even really know. You rock.

I just got off the phone with the UPS store....They are still processing it..I asked if I will have the tracking number today and they stated yes.As soon as I get it you will have it.. They are probably still trying to figure out how to wrap it..LOL:thumbsup:

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
:
HalfTime said:

PM sent with your tracking# :thumbsup:

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Boca how is it that your the man, helped out sooo many brothers and only have 1 trader rating? (Not that the trader rating really matters but it's just something I noticed) I've bought things from several members and still haven't figured out how to use the damn feedback thing. Man I wish I lived in FL I still haven't experianced a gathering with more than 3 Lightnings (mine being one of them). There appears to be some very friendly people in FL.

Users who are viewing this thread