my slow car!!!!!

SN_95

this hobby cost too much
Established Member
right now im really pissed because i lost to an EF Civic with a B18 GSR with full exhaust intake manifold CAI some kind of ECU upgrade cams and a tune....we went from a 20 and a 45 and he only pulled out a car but still!!! im pissed!!!:cuss::fm::mj::cuss::fm::mj:

SN_95

this hobby cost too much
Established Member
ive got a set of GT40 heads that have been ported and polished and built for nitrous in my basement but ive gotta get 3/8 studs and 1.6 rockers...and im goin to get my intake manifold this weekend...my buddy has a 125 shot he said i could use to race some kid in a SR20 whos been talkin crap...but idk

and yes all that is around where i live is foreign cars so i cant help but race them

Last edited:

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Haha, dont be upset. My first time at the drag strip I raced a gutted Accord with a H22 engine swap on slicks. He only beat me by a couple tenths but it was still humbling.

Last edited:

SN_95

this hobby cost too much
Established Member
yeah well my first time at the track my car was bone stock and i got staged up with a evo like in Tokyo drift (that year) and he pulled like 12 cars on me so needless to say i was down from the get go....

SpittingCobra

Established Member
yeah well my first time at the track my car was bone stock and i got staged up with a evo like in Tokyo drift (that year) and he pulled like 12 cars on me so needless to say i was down from the get go....

I hate evo's. At least you looked better while loosing. Not like a damn econo-grocery-getter-hybrid-4-door-havin:fm::cuss: Sorry I just can't stand all the rich kids in my area with no style..

love bandit2

Established Member
ouch. I still find it amazing that people buy these hondas, do complete B18 motor swaps and all kinds of expensive crap to them, and they still usually only run low 15's. I guess its a big improvement considering they probably run 18's with the stock single cam engine. Your car is pretty much stock... you lost to a highly modified honda by one car. Big deal. Put those heads on and put money down on it.

deauxt

Established Member
Yep, those gears are killing you. 3.73's for your car. Do that and the outcome WILL be different.

Users who are viewing this thread