my slow Cobra

Evil Mach

Fight the Good Fight
Established Member
I've owned this thing for a year now and I finally took some semi-decent pics. All these were with the iPhone as I found last minute the wife took the memory card with her to the Bay Area :rollseyes

Not bad for a 16 year old car. Sadly the Crystal White started to do the infamous peel and my track wheels are all I'm stuck with til I finish the move to Florida. On to the pics

8644ad7a.jpg

3c21fa00.jpg

dfd0a010.jpg

68ba0bf6.jpg

d76a53b8.jpg

f67ad608.jpg

ad97a67d.jpg

750f24fc.jpg

Evil Mach

Fight the Good Fight
Established Member
Stupid peeling.. mine did the same thing..

A big chunk came off when I was washing the car a few weeks ago. Right on the drivers fender too. Yesterday I noticed a chip that's starting to flake on the roof. I see a repaint in the near future....

96SVTDvl

Hustlin'
Established Member
Looks good....I also am dealing with some mad flaking problems. Moving to Oviedo huh? I go around there from time to time. I'm over in the Tampa/Lakeland area.

Evil Mach

Fight the Good Fight
Established Member
Looks good....I also am dealing with some mad flaking problems. Moving to Oviedo huh? I go around there from time to time. I'm over in the Tampa/Lakeland area.

Nice, I've been hearing a lot about the car scene in Florida. I'm liking the fact there's no emissions or inspections. I gotta get away from Commifornia

Users who are viewing this thread