My Solution for Lazy Seat Belts

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Awesome, I'll be ordering a set as well. I hate the lazy belts with a passion! So do you actually need to order the bolt kit? Is the link you posted the exact part needed to fit our cars perfectly?

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Awesome, I'll be ordering a set as well. I hate the lazy belts with a passion! So do you actually need to order the bolt kit? Is the link you posted the exact part needed to fit our cars perfectly?

You don't need the bolt kit, I ordered it not knowing what I was going to need so I figured $10 on 2 kits would save me a trip to the hardware store if anything. You'll just need to drill the hole bigger where the end of the belt bolts to the floor next to the door so the stock bolt will fit through the hole. I am going to do that to mine as well

maxum_101

Established Member
Car looks great, red seats beautiful... even yellow calipers are nice touch. My question is how did you skin the arm rest lid red to match your seats?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
I know this thread was kind of old but yeah the cobra I just bought has terrible seat belts. On both sides too. They basically won't retract at all unless you feed it yourself and its all twisted up and I can get it untwisted w out taking it all apart. The drivers side has a big stain on it and also the buckle has a tear so its just barely hanging on by one of the two places it attaches at the seat

Long story short I ordered two of the AM $80 three point buckles (Cordova brand I think). They are a "universal" fit so you know how that goes but looks decent and worth a try I figured. They are dark colored. Charcoal I think and look similar to factory. I'll let you guys know once they are installed.

Users who are viewing this thread