My son killed a GT500

SVT04

Established Member
It was out at the local track, Castrol raceweay for the friday night street legals. My son had his 94 GT out after a winter of wrenching.

He lined up against a black GT500 and the went for the first run. He was beaten by 2 tenths.

The next run later on was different. He got the jump off the line and the GT 500 never caught up. He rand 13.4 and the GT 500 ran 13.7.

I was taking pictures so if anyone wants to call BS we have documented proof :burnout:

I won't post pictures but I believe he has them on his facebook site. I will let you know how to find it later if you like.

The GT 500 never ran better than 13.5 all night.

My sons 94 GT : 5.0 -5 spd 3.73 gears BBK headers and 2 1/2" BBK catless X pipe, Borla catback. MSD Blaster ignition.
Zex wet Nitrous 125 HP shot. Also has JLT cold air intake and we believe it will run stronger once it is tuned properly.

:beer:

04torchred

Established Member
Nice. I beat one last year at Race City by 8 tenths and almost 7mph. I could see him in my rear view mirror. Guy had the most stunned look, he ran a 12.7-12.8 I believe. I have the slip at home.

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Haha. I'm not going to say anything. I only ran a best of 13.3 when I was stock my first time at the track with my 03 and a worst of 13.99. Yes, my car does need the driver mod.

yellowbra

Established Member
Haha. I'm not going to say anything. I only ran a best of 13.3 when I was stock my first time at the track with my 03 and a worst of 13.99. Yes, my car does need the driver mod.

when I had my 04 cobra I went to the track with it and it was my absolute first time ever running at the track with anything. Heres how my runs went. 14.7, 13.8, 13.5, 13.3, then 12.9. I got those 5 runs in that day. it still could've done better just needed to 60ft better thats all. Once I got a 1.9 60ft but missed third gear and ran a 13.0 at 75mph. That would've been a nice run.

Mark

SVT04

Established Member
Yes A win is a win regardless of what the reasons are. I can't post pictures here, I don't understand why this site can't be as easy as say Modular fords to post pictures on.

There you can just download them off of your computer. here you have to host them on some BS hosting site....what a load of crap.

Anyway, he was stoked to win. :beer:

scorcher2005

USMC
Established Member
Different forum software. Ours probably has it but the mods have it disabled. I may be wrong, but it does have the ability to upload photos for sig pics from the comp. So i would only assume you should be able to do it in forums.

Users who are viewing this thread